Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

^___^

Jonty

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last fight with CP+DP vs. EOP we pushed you into bh for a good 4-5 minutes, and you guys rerushed after we (DP) finished off the remaining CP (Yes bsing is cool :P), I dont really see that as a win. But no doubt about it you guys beat us today in the other fight. Very nice job eop today. Cya tomorow

Post makes no sense as there weren't any DP there. If you would have finished them off, then DP would of been there and CP wouldn't have. However, CP was there while you guys planned to have a BS fest in crater with your heads held high that you teamed with a clan to beat another one.

And @ the "cya tomorrow". You guys said "cya saturday" on Friday.

Just saying.

Ty ssj.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Goodjob crashing today. Goodluck Tomorrow :happy:

Your clan bawws and complains all week about the big bad pirates and wonder why we do such things, well your lil antics today earnt another week of fun =).

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Vs FI+CP, 0 on the battlefield but you didn't kill many, we ran into single instead of giving free loot.

Vs DP+CP, we cleared eop either killing or making them run, we then did a surprise attack and started fighting DP for the luls. DP outnumbered CP and had basically killed us all and then suddenly EOP come back so we ran/died on no food prayer, i got from portal to clan wars with no prayer and like no food despite having 10 eop on me.

deymad.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ily guys too, it made me lol

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Post makes no sense as there weren't any DP there. If you would have finished them off, then DP would of been there and CP wouldn't have. However, CP was there while you guys planned to have a BS fest in crater with your heads held high that you teamed with a clan to beat another one.

And @ the "cya tomorrow". You guys said "cya saturday" on Friday.

Just saying.

Ty ssj.

There was 0 cp on the battlefield, maybe 2-3 running towards fog, then EOP came out and we hauled into bh, THEN we started the bs fest in the crater. Btw, "our heads held high"? Not really, only reason we teamed is cause we got tired of the crashing. And the "cya tomorow" isnt no attempt to flame or an attempt to say "OMFG WE'Z GONNA GET THEM FUCKAS TOMORO" its just me being respectful and friendly?

Just Saying.

~*Get Destructive or GTFO*~

signaturepart1.png
33ng94x.png

Thanks for those who left the reasonable and respectful comments, you guys will also get respect back from us when the time comes, to those that are still complaining and trying to flame the topic, may not be so lucky. Good luck to all clans on their sunday trips today.

thekingu.png

There was 0 cp on the battlefield, maybe 2-3 running towards fog, then EOP came out and we hauled into bh, THEN we started the bs fest in the crater. Btw, "our heads held high"? Not really, only reason we teamed is cause we got tired of the crashing. And the "cya tomorow" isnt no attempt to flame or an attempt to say "OMFG WE'Z GONNA GET THEM FUCKAS TOMORO" its just me being respectful and friendly?

Just Saying.

Because 3:50 looks like 2-3 people running towards FoG. But yet, I watch the original clip and I only see 5 DP at BHB stairs and you didn't start your bs fest until later or else EoP would of went there first.

"Cya tomorrow" is used in the pure world as a threat to a clan that whoever said it, their clan will hit the person's clan who it was directed too. And the fact that you added "just saying" to copy me only prooves your snoobiness towards me, countering your friendliness that you say.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Because 3:50 looks like 2-3 people running towards FoG. But yet, I watch the original clip and I only see 5 DP at BHB stairs and you didn't start your bs fest until later or else EoP would of went there first.

"Cya tomorrow" is used in the pure world as a threat to a clan that whoever said it, their clan will hit the person's clan who it was directed too. And the fact that you added "just saying" to copy me only prooves your snoobiness towards me, countering your friendliness that you say.

Not gonna argue with you.

OT: Again great job Eop.

~*Get Destructive or GTFO*~

signaturepart1.png
33ng94x.png

lol why am i not surprised by how this topic has developed. all i'll say is when you want to do something "fun" on the weekend and pk in numbers you join a clan. so if you take the time out of your weekend to have fights with other clans but get crashed, where is the fun? crashing isn't fun from anyones perspective, plus it's against honour rules. if all clan ranks got together and settled all the petty **** going on, members of each clan will have more fun. drama over a game aint worth it

grogsfinalnotext.png

Guess which thread is getting cleaned

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice