Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

^___^

Jonty

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pull, just wish we could move past what we have against each other and start fighting clean again.

don't we all :(

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Runescape.

Good fights to all clans today, ya'll can say whatever you like but I don't care cause it's just the internet, and another ****** saturday, on a ****** game. Can't be bothered to listen to half the people on these topics anymore, your all butt-hurt and just trying to cause drama.

Get over it.

thekingu.png

Gentlemen, please. If you don't want to be branded as teamers then don't team. CP and Fi, you teamed against us last week so when you didn't attack each other and instead attacked us obviously thats what it's going to look like.

In the CP + DP vs EoP fight, we were on the steps for all of 30 seconds before running back out, i don't see how thats being cleared, it's called getting a quick regroup.

Let's keep it civilized gentlemen.

Yeah a quick regroup in safe zone lad.

You know damn well if CP and DP did that you would have claimed a win and left for your precious Pure warfare topic. don't even deny it Jonty, because we all know its true.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

You know damn well if CP and DP did that you would have claimed a win and left for your precious Pure warfare topic. don't even deny it Jonty, because we all know its true.

well that didnt happen did it. that means you do not know what jonty would have said or not said...

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Yes.. a quick regroup on the stairs, which i said on the topic. I don't know why your acting like its some mega conspiracy when i said that we regrouped in safe briefly in the first place.

7431051924523195.png

You obviously attack Fi vs CP at 1:01 in your own video, where they then go and run to single. How can you possibly take that in any other way?

I honestly hope this isn't a troll topic, please don't let it be one, you're alot better than that.

See how you stopped replying to my posts? because i defeated you lad.

Your last reply before this one was "exactly." How does that warrant a reply?

And Omni, i'm not denying that we crashed them, what i wrote was accurate as we did fight both clans simultaneously once we hit them Z_Z.

7431051924523195.png

Battle royal eop vs fi+cp+dp

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

The last fight with CP+DP vs. EOP we pushed you into bh for a good 4-5 minutes, and you guys rerushed after we (DP) finished off the remaining CP (Yes bsing is cool :P), I dont really see that as a win. But no doubt about it you guys beat us today in the other fight. Very nice job eop today. Cya tomorow

~*Get Destructive or GTFO*~

signaturepart1.png
33ng94x.png

A message to DP: You were not targeted today, I talked to Ben and told him if you fight fatality, your fight will be crashed. This was for the first "crash" vs TLP. We got word that FI was standing around North east of clan wars. Second fight when you cleared fatality, your fight was not crashed, instead we found you on ghost hut. Third fight you were DD'd on sperm hill waiting for us and got cleared (refer to video). Fourth fight you teamed with CP with an open CC (Raza), yeah sure we got disorganized the first time because we had people regrouping at bh bank so we just decided to call the entire clan to bh bank then re-rush.

A Message to CP: Teaming will only get you so far, spamming "RIP EOP 2010" really doesn't help you on saturdays.

Fatality: We had a **** load of mains on us lol... Your ex high council, Nippon Mage, was leading a masser group called "SF" wearing FI capes sniping EOP returners during our DP fight. We did not however fight you 1v1.

I apologize for any false info on this topic if there is any (don't think so), let's keep it clean and aim for a better saturday. Good job lads

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png