Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic vs Pot

Duval

oqg26g.jpg

Today Chaotic Set out for another Win. After Beating dF in a F2p Prep 2-1 and then wailing on Ir in a 3-0 P2P prep we wanted more of a challenge. [ No offense Ir always a Fun fight ]. Pot came to us yesterday asking for one but we had one with Ir. So today i asked inhabit warlord of Pot for a Matched opt's P2P at 3pm Central with the Rule's Of "No Pvp,Corr,Dung,New Prayer's,Hc" He agreed To this aswell as a 25v25 Standard. Well this was all Good. AS we showed up to the Fight Pot come's Spamming "New prayer's off" and then "Steam Rolled". Gf Pot and it Start's up.

sfb5u8.png

Round 1

Pot Attack's

Chaotic -26/10

Pot - 26/0

This Round was Chaotic's Defence Round and as most people say it's easier to attack then Defend. We pot up and wait for Pot to attack. Everything's goes well And chaotic pull's ahead to take this win. 1-0. After this round pot Spam's "you DoS'd are Leader" but wasnt this pot's Excuse vs Dp twice and Cpr once? .

sfb5u8.png

Round 2

Chaotic Attack's

Chaotic - 29/0

Pot - 29/23

This round idk what happen. Pot was ****** B\c we won or idk but they Said "these rule's are boring we gonna set our own" and People bring turm and curses and Hc's Aswell aswell as SnakeSkin and Addy Defender's. They take this win as no one was ready for a Cannon Attack or being Cursed by a kid in 30def amour.

100819223010.png

Second round after we beat them first round "they think the rule's where dumb" As you can see he has on snake skin and addy Defender.

101019163021.png

And in this pic you see a Handcannon.

sfb5u8.png

Round 3

Pkri

Chaotic - 32/4

Pot - 30/0

While i argued with there Warlord about him cheating he tell's me "Who care's Call a auto it's going on Youtube regradless b\c you wont win 3rd Round" Being Mad and raging rather hard in vent i tell my Clan to Go get there new prayer's on and use 30def with cannon's and grab your summon pouches. Jay grabbed his 3rd age and Hc and Furious and Brad overloaded. we had 5 titan's . and we did not Sit. only was a 32 v 30. Doing this we already knew Pot had there Turm and **** on and boy was we right. This fight was to the dirt Trying as hard as we could against all there turm and mains we pull through.

sfb5u8.png

2e6h5he.png

- Picture's -

100819151526.png

100819154021.png

100819154229.png

101019163021.png

100819223010.png

chaoticshield.png

Gf Pot Join Chaotic Today

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch needs to respect people more, and pots gotta stop cheating cuz their loosing.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

I think it's evident that warring POT isn't the best thing to do.

Good job nevertheless Furiotic

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice