Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Promo Video

Duval

50second promo Vid Watch in 1080 if your computer's can handle it ofc. :]

Rate Please or tell us what we can work on.

Thanks

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Was ok.

I'm like feeling quite negative atm so perhaps in a different mood i'd say different things.

What i didn't like:

- Single clips, it's a promo for the clan it would of been better to use more clan based stuff.

- Single clips were either too small to see if they were high, or shown so quick they were gone before my tired brain could register what was going on.

- Music, well i liked you gotta away from main stuff, but you need like catchy stuff like Foe's we will never die.

What I did like:

-Obviously quite a bit of effort went in, 1080 (which i watched it in) nice editing and stuff

edit: rewatched and i saw the educated members and thing, and saw the big 500+ hit in the beginning.

Just one thing, why is there like a heart beat machine noise like the thing died. :S

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Yeah nice Promo/Intro :D

Very nice to be honest; just yeh; was a lot of video copilot **** in there, should have atleast changed it a bit haha; but yes very good job. Like charlie said, there were too many single clips, when it needed more clan events. :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

it was decent, like someone said, music, it bored me. it took alot of effort which is respectable, but it seemed like Viva's name was in it ever 10 seconds, in the credits and the like first 10 seconds. i understand taking credit and priding your work but, maybe a little over drawn.

over all

8/10

+good quality

+effort

-music

-boring

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

It isn't the worst I've seen. What I didn't like is the fact that the whole intro was just templates w/ the text changed. It would have also been nicer if you guys used more clan trip/prep/mini clips. It was good quality though and it looks like he put a decent amount of time into it.

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

Thanks for the help . ill make sure when the Next one Come's out ill imply the Critism.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Was ok.

edit: rewatched and i saw the educated members and thing, and saw the big 500+ hit in the beginning.

Just one thing, why is there like a heart beat machine noise like the thing died. :S

lold^

If this is for a promo video then you need to change it.

If this is for an intro then you need to shorten it.

Edited by King

Slow down the video abit more, use the full 51 seconds on it, instead of wasting 13 seconds, 13 seconds can prove alot in a Promo Video.

Anyways, It looked good, good showing the forums and such.

49506229.png

First: Put more clan clips in, as its a promo or the clan, not a promo for a pk vid.

second: better music :/

third: around the last 10-15 secs its just a black screen, u wana cut that part out of the vid

but in total i like the editing, keep up the good work!

This video was never finished because tutorials in a vid are lame.

See anything familiar?

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Ehh, what everyone else is saying really. Slow it down a little, and also it just seems a bit rushed. Still, the editting skills are pretty good =]

Hi Hugh

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png