Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your Time Will Come

TeeWee 0

a new breed of retards have come into the scene of pure clans so its going to get worse lol but who cares its a game its not an important part of your life (i hope) so just play it

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's put this all like LORD OF THE RINGS, WE NEED TO RESTORE THE WORLD OF MEN GUYS, **** MORDOR

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

`Rage - I'm honoured by you replying to my topic after not seeing you in ages and you were actually my first leader, but this not about leaders giving up and the Pure Community has never been this horrendous.

No offence to you, but if you were active and still leading your clan you would know.

Did you give up?

i've been active as of late you can't really tell me i haven't seen the pure world any worse or better or neither, also if i gave up on cp i would have closed it personally by now or just turned it to a community clan or even a rune pure clan

You just have to acknowledge other "low points" in the past too, the only reason it's gotten to "this point" is everyone blowing up the whole situation as if no one has "fun anymore". That's your own clan's problem. If u cant establish a standard of whats fun and whats not then it's not gonna happen

Too many dumb metathreads talking like it's all over, i've seen that before back then too, this time it's no different

The only "solution" there is, is obviously long-term, we'll see new clans in the future take up the one's that are gone and hope there's a medium of competition that's better than were seeing now

The question is, could it ever be the same to us again? Of course not, but will it be something fun for new members? It always is, we can't be selfishly hoping things get fun again because we've already done it millions of times as the veteran guys of the community, so were just going to have to build with those guys and move on, or move on ourselves and leave our clans to do their own thing, I chose to do that with Cp and it's been nothing but great stuff

I've gotten some understanding of how things are now, clans aren't as consistent and its just more of a seasonal thing, even mm or foe show some low attendance sometimes, then we see some clans have great months or fall back a little but theres not much to say anymore or complain about anymore, just enjoy what's left of the game because there's still so many ways that don't include the word Saturday to get to it

few points.

There is hardly any worlds for clans to pk in now, and in them worlds there is nobody just "pking" when clans go out it is only other clans that are out, rarely random teams or idiots wandering. So obviously clans will want and need action.

Due to so little worlds or clans being so eager to get action often most crashed are completely accidental, however most stems from pointless arguing or clans hating on each other. Simple as this, one clan is no different from your own and sooner peple understand that and understand ofcourse people are going to love their own clan over yours and in their minds claim they are the best... what sort of a member wouldnt.

As for old wild, no1 really cared about crashing mainly though coz like i said it didnt happen, clans rarely ran in because of so many worlds. Also was hardly any pure clans.

If you want my honest opinion, clans need to be more open and useful, break the trend and try something new stop living in a ******* ruck and having your whole clan around 2 hours on a saturday, there is 7 days in a week and 24 hours in each day. There is so much time and opportunity for clans to pk and do stuff, we are not and should not feel limited to pking at these set times people seem to think are the be all and end all.

Main clans dont have any set trip times rlly, they jus pk all the time every day.

Crashing wont stop now until more clans close because no clan is willing to be the bigger clan and say w/e we wont crash u, sorry for all we did lets call it an end before **** gets more ridiculous because you are scared it will be quoted on these forums or sumwhere and will make you look a *****. Personally i dont care and foe and mm was in a situation crashing the other week in week out for a while, i pmed them. Said sorry, worked it out and we been pretty solid since. Accidents and mishaps still happen time to time from both sides, but there is a healthy and thriving competiton there.

#TEAM-WALLI

If you want my honest opinion, clans need to be more open and useful, break the trend and try something new stop living in a ******* ruck and having your whole clan around 2 hours on a saturday, there is 7 days in a week and 24 hours in each day. There is so much time and opportunity for clans to pk and do stuff, we are not and should not feel limited to pking at these set times people seem to think are the be all and end all.

Ye but:

There is hardly any worlds for clans to pk in now, and in them worlds there is nobody just "pking" when clans go out it is only other clans that are out, rarely random teams or idiots wandering. So obviously clans will want and need action.

we use scouts, but plenty of times when we have to running after one scout we have accidently ran into a different clan we didnt even know was there or a fight etc.

As for life, that is completely different. If clans go out more midweek and at different times you do find random teams and massers and actual "pk" it will be a refreshing change to clan v clan, also id u do run into clans midweek your prob only 2 clans out so u wont be crashed.

#TEAM-WALLI

Walli, you telling me FOE doesn't use scouts(SCOUTS, not spies)? All clans I've been in have always used scouts before they rush in but then again, I've never been in FOE.

Yes we have scouts but why would we be scouting clans that have 40-50 pull if there are 2 clans that have 70+ and we are sitting with 70+? So all of scouting is directed towards those clans so honestly, any other clan can come and hit us if they wanted because we dont know where they are.

Now when we are looking for our competition, we will sometimes find some med level clans that are wandering and fight them for some loot and action while we wait. But when we do crash it is 99% of the time accidental and too late to call off.

Like Walli said, Foe and MM have some solid competition going on right now. But we dont crash each other just because what fun is a whole crashfest? None.

10pdfkn.jpg

Although I do agree with this topic, and I do agree that the pure world is in shambles.. I have to point out that Epidemic, one of the clans that you mentioned being a part of was notorious for crashing.

;D know that was a one off and epidemic did crash a fair bit on clans who ****** them off but just saying wasn't all bad.

I read all of what Walli wrote and it's some of the most sense i've seen on this topic. Tbh wtf walli i thought you were an idiot o.0 :S

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

All I can say is:

Supreme Ownage

The Pures

Sacred Pures

Shadow Purez

VIP

Iron Legends

Freelancers

Acid Projects

Bloody Brains

Destined Pures

Against All Odds

KO Pures

The Fallen

Brutality Pures

Monk Pure Killers

Divine Hybrids

Delta Force

Violent Demise

The Hatred

Trilogy

Pure Annhilation

The Golden Gods

Divinity

Ascendency

Malice

Epidemic

Carnage

Devastation

Destructive Pures

Welcome to the list (there's plenty more) and that nothing ever changes here and impacts mean nothing to this game, as there's always another to fill the spot.

It takes a lot to keep a clan open for sometime and be successful. It rarely happens, EOP FI CP TLP MM FOE have been open forever, DP was probably one of the first clans that actually stepped it up and made itself something bigger than what they were expected to be. Like on Omni's posts we could add a lot more clans up there but the fact is if you honestly look up there, theres maybe two or three clans that were actually top 3 material.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

;D know that was a one off and epidemic did crash a fair bit on clans who ****** them off but just saying wasn't all bad.

I read all of what Walli wrote and it's some of the most sense i've seen on this topic. Tbh wtf walli i thought you were an idiot o.0 :S

You still managed to make us lose that fight though.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png