Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

looking for low lvl clan

Rag Head

i quit low lvl clans cus the only active ones to choose form were Z and CX and my clan had to keep mining med lvl clans to be active. But now theres a bunch of new ones that show some potential why not try joining one of those ones starting out who knows u might earn yourself a rank or something. A clan that i guess would be relatively new and seems successful would be Reliquum. Try them out maybe

captionednoblkguy.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i quit low lvl clans cus the only active ones to choose form were Z and CX and my clan had to keep mining med lvl clans to be active. But now theres a bunch of new ones that show some potential why not try joining one of those ones starting out who knows u might earn yourself a rank or something. A clan that i guess would be relatively new and seems successful would be Reliquum. Try them out maybe

Wow.. very constructive!

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Thankyou sir :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

well thats just a blatent lie

ignore him hes jealouz he isnt hot irl :biggrin:

you meet the reqs for CP, none of the LPC's can compete with us.. obviously :D

why not give us a shot? give us a shout at #clan-cp or corruptpures.com =]]

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Lets not let that standard remain that way ;)

#reliquum dog, were chillin

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

Come visit us at #Apathy

We have a great community and we have alot of fun.

We also get wars everyday and let all our members play so they enjoy there stay at Apathy

Looking Forward to seeing you <3

apathysig.png

• 1 month later...