Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Pure Clan world is dieing.

the abba dds

Nobody can argue that the pure clan world isn't what it used to be, some may say it's dieing, some may say its dead.

I don't know if you've been a pure for seven years and were dominating oldgate, greenhill and hills with Northstar, Impact, Lost Pures, Final ownage, Trilogy or The Pures, or whether your new to the pure world and don't know who epidemic or destructive pures are, but you cannot deny that the pure world is nothing to what it used to be.

Maybe the argument I should be throwing out is that it is not the pure world that is dieing, it is the game that we are playing. Maybe...

All I want to know is your thoughts on if in a year or two, the pure world will be no more or whether we are stronger than we ever were.

Remember, there is no more Against-all-odds, Ascendency, Malice, Epidemic, The hatred, Northstar, Lost Pures, Destructive Pures, Devestation, Destructive Violance, Animosity and many others who just couldn't take the other clans "sitting in clan wars" or the trolls and flames or the "we won" or the "you crashed" and the thousends of other reasons that are slowly killing off the pure community.

Personally I think defence was a big contributer to the dieing of the clan world, every year or so the "defence level of pures" slowly increases...

2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 1 defence

2006, 2007, 10-20 defence

2008, 2009, 20-25 defence

2010, 30-35 defence.

Is it only a matter of time before Foe, MM and TLP are letting in zerker and rune pures?

:)-Abba.

(Don't get me wrong, I followed the defence thing, but simply because everybody else was doing it.)

quote1k.jpg
tumblr_ljojrbFGhz1qbj8f2o1_500.gif
123123123123123123123.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2007 update has effect all clans by pures quitting, getting defence. It has put pure community at its dark stage but as we rebuild and pvp update came, we changed how fight other clans with new and old pures and wasn't the same as back then.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

People adapt to what's presented infront of them. Our community was presented with the atrocious idea of having the wilderness cut out, a corner stone on pure clanning. I say we've adapted well to these new updates and past ones.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I havent played this game in about 2 years mainly because i just couldnt adapt,i loved the wildy and i was in TF (The Fallen) for about 2 years aswel,pking and claning was all i played for,i couldnt really say nowadays since i dont have a clue what its like,but for me its dead.

Glasgow Celtic !!

RS has change and apparently pure's should changed which they didn't have to. You din't have to adabt to the enviroment around thats just plain stupidness. Changing your style every year. Thats stupid. Alot of Pure after the old clans quit Eg. I was in Triology and they closed. I played since Epidemic closed and I knew I should of quit 1-2 years before. SO my point is the game **** now and adbating and not adabting wont make a difference. Clan commmunity got bigger, retards are bigger.

cpr apps open, 45 def is a requirement.

i joke....

But on a serious note, i have noticed the pure community change a lot since when i was around as a 1 def pure (2005) . my explanation is simple :

It's all to do with social influence, if the minority is the 30 def pure, but the minority beats the majority 1 def pure, the majority will eventually turn into the minority because the minority is doing well in battle. Eventually a snowball effect will occur were the minority becomes the minority, hence all 1 def pures get defence eventually, and the 30 def pure will be called a PURE.

the pure world is dieing a lot. not to mention dF just closed today.

Proud to be a leader and a part of CPR

Agreed. But I can guarantee that Foe will not be accepting any Account with a Defence level greater than 29. Why 29? Noone is perfect and people do make mistakes. But that account must have great statistics.

I personally have been 1 Defence since I created this account in early 2007. On previous accounts I seen anything over 1 Defence as not Pure. If I accidently got 1 Defence I stayed in that clan with that Account until the new Pure I made made the clan's requirements. I wouldn't say the Pure world is dying as there are 4+ Pure clans that have been alive for a good 4+ years. Mayhem Makers, Final Ownage Elite, Fatality and The Last Pures. "Never say never!"

~Lileh

Maybe it's dieing, maybe not.

But I see so many people complain bout this, and little to no action from any pure clans/leaders, the people that could stop the pure world getting worse everyday.

Ofcourse Jagex made the game worse (For pures) every year, with **** updates like turm and handcannon to persuade pures to get defence. Now alot of 30+ def mains are saying it's pure because so many people say it, well last World Cup Millions of people said England was great and would win, well we know what happened.

It's up to the clans/clan leaders to say ******* no to all the def ****. Just get back to 1-9 def is pure, get back to a real pure world, where pures can say no to **** Main updates by Jagex, and show Jagex/Mains what pures are worth. But seeing as a lot of the leaders/nice ownage accounts are 20+ def, I doubt it will happen.

Another thing is just the respect, non flame/troll, stop crashing, and the spirit to fight with eachother for a good pure world, but there are made enough topics bout this, but this needs work lol.

It's up to us pures to stand up and save it, don't only blame it on Jagex's updates...

9ftifd.png

The game has changed a lot over time, and clans have changed as well. There's still a lot of activity out there, even if it's not as honorable or enjoyable as we remember it to be.

(Don't get me wrong, I followed the defence thing, but simply because everybody else was doing it.)

That's a poor mentality right there, and it's the reason that "everybody is doing it." I would never ruin my account by getting defense, regardless of how many other people do.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Agreed. But I can guarantee that Foe will not be accepting any Account with a Defence level greater than 29. Why 29? Noone is perfect and people do make mistakes. But that account must have great statistics.

I personally have been 1 Defence since I created this account in early 2007. On previous accounts I seen anything over 1 Defence as not Pure. If I accidently got 1 Defence I stayed in that clan with that Account until the new Pure I made made the clan's requirements. I wouldn't say the Pure world is dying as there are 4+ Pure clans that have been alive for a good 4+ years. Mayhem Makers, Final Ownage Elite, Fatality and The Last Pures. "Never say never!"

~Lileh

The fact that foe accepts up to 29 defence makes me laugh. Your all proud at how foe doesn't accept 30 defence, when 29 defence? that's nowhere ******* near pure...

And maybe you say people make mistakes... you cannot make the mistake to get 1-29 defence... so that just proves that pures get "defence" on purpose, making them, in my opinion not a pure.

I would be proud if foe only accpeted 1-9 defence... not 29...

~Arran.

quote1k.jpg
tumblr_ljojrbFGhz1qbj8f2o1_500.gif
123123123123123123123.jpg