Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Pure Clan world is dieing.

the abba dds

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of us who have been around this game for while look at the New Generation as retards, simply because they are years younger than us, problem is if you went back in time to the day you were a young one you might come to realize you were not so great yourself. Just figured id throw that out there.

UJUI2.png

Like I said if a recognized good clan leader decided to start a med lvl clan aimed at 1-9 defence pures it would get allot of support and be a good example to all of these newfag clans that start and accept any old tripe.

Sad thing is all of the decent looking med p2p clans have some kind of disgrace in them and ofc value 20 defence more than they should.

Sure 30 def turmoil would rape in wars and **** but pure? nah

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

The fact that FOE and MM have stuck to lower defence requirements is quite admiral but there is a huge however. If you asked either of the two clans to lower their requirements to 1-10 defence they'd immediately say no because their butt sex feud is far too important to them.

Perhaps the two leading pure clans need to rise above their differences and stop being arrogant pricks. Just sayin'.

fdvo0z.png

The fact that FOE and MM have stuck to lower defence requirements is quite admiral but there is a huge however. If you asked either of the two clans to lower their requirements to 1-10 defence they'd immediately say no because their butt sex feud is far too important to them.

Perhaps the two leading pure clans need to rise above their differences and stop being arrogant pricks. Just sayin'.

Or maybe the new generation of idiots making clans should actually stick to 1-20 def. Why should the top clans change? They have more at stake than any of these 4 month clans.

Like I said before. The two best pure clans are pure clans with "somewhat" (1-25 def) reqs, any other pure clan that accepts 30 def accounts isn't on the level of the top 2.

Or maybe the new generation of idiots making clans should actually stick to 1-20 def. Why should the top clans change? They have more at stake than any of these 4 month clans.

Like I said before. The two best pure clans are pure clans with "somewhat" (1-25 def) reqs, any other pure clan that accepts 30 def accounts isn't on the level of the top 2.

They should and they're not but two wrongs don't make a right either. Can't just go saying something like "it's because we can't compete with the other pure clans if we lower it" because that's just what individual pures are saying about defence "I can't compete with other pkers without defence bonuses".

You can rant about accepting more low defence than any other pure clan as much as you want but the fact is you still accept defence just like any other pure clan.

fdvo0z.png

I watched first hand the decline of the pure world with the removal of the wilderness. Since then there have been a number of updates to further ruin the pure world but now we're only killing ourselves. Clans accepting 20+ defence pures has completely destroyed the community. I don't even agree with 10-20 defence but below 20 defence is completely irreversible. Due to my absence in 2010 I'm unsure but it's most-likely that clans will never reverse and go back to 20 defence or below. They're only interested in winning and it's when you're outside of the community for a long time that you realise how much it's changed and how stupid it is now.

The Pure World is in ruins, it's definitely not as fun as it once was.

Would be nice if a propper pure clan opened and only accepted say 1-9 defence, ik there are low clans that do this but no-one really care about them, say if a good leader opened a decent med-high level clan with these reqs they would actually do pretty well and i'd say get a good bit of support.

Some people have tried, but truth is they get **** on by 20 defence kids. 20 defence on a level 50 or so "pure" can tank so amazing. Which they shouldn't be able to "tank" because we're meant to be pures after all?

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Is it only a matter of time before Foe, MM and TLP are letting in zerker and rune pures

(Don\'t get me wrong, I followed the defence thing, but simply because everybody else was doing it.)

Wrong (in MM's case) and wrong

you forgot the idiot but i fixed it for you

inu respect

L0L banned from PW

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice