Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR VS CP MATCHED P2P PREP

Junior

bannerny.gif

Intense Redemption vs Corrupt Pures - Matched P2P Prep

2dv3395.jpg

10onygx.png

^MIM

^Zack

intense.png

CP approached us after our 18v18 F2P fight last week asking us for a P2P prep. We happily accepted knowing that it would be a great event to fill the day with. Unfortunately both clan's ranks got a little carried away and some flames went down and we are sorry for this. We set out today peaking at 42.

For the CP reading this, we respect you. After the last round a call on TS was thrown out saying to spam "We all know who the better clan is." Right away we knew it was a mistake to even say it. You are such a strong F2P clan Drunk is hands down one of the best F2P Leaders in the game. You took a shot in the dark and fought us in an unfamiliar situation this being a P2P WaR. I know both of the clans highest ranks in the leadership apologized to one another, but you have to understand all of the nulls and the lame excuses for who won/lost each round really ****** everyone off so we took it to far.

intense.png

Round 1

IR starting: 26

CP starting: 26

IR ending: 22

intense.png

Round 2

IR starting: 29 (CP attacked before we could sit.

CP starting: 28

IR ending: 24

intense.png

Round 3

IR starting: 24

Cp starting: 24

IR ending: 21

These rounds are the ones IR won without much controversy; these rounds did not make up the whole prep.

Sorry once again, thank you for the prep. Hopefully we can put the flames behind us and get some more preps in the future.

Good Job IR and to CP as well.

intense.png

2e4au6f.png

igohard.png

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Congrats IR, And nice CP takes balls to step out of your own comfort zone.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

what were numbers and how did rounds go?

i cba to watch videos as my computer is being stupid and wont buffer them properly.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

what were numbers and how did rounds go?

i cba to watch videos as my computer is being stupid and wont buffer them properly.

Let's just say it was a giant $hit storm of a war.

So many nulls were called that we wound up fighting 5 times.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png