Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Searching far and wide

Ow 3 Hit

First thing's first, 26 def is from a bot.

Recently left FOE for good, all in all about 1 year in FOE.

Plans with the account: 80 Attack, 90+ dung with all chaotic. During that period of time growing to a 500mil+ bank. At 310m.

Looking to join a clan with a friendly atmosphere, mature leadership, and preferably a -100 ML. I'd like to play a role within the clan.

2ci9rev.jpg

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, for a med - high level clan with a memberlist less than 100, i'd probably suggest We Are Royalty, Intense Redeption or possibly Fearless

Hope this helps, and hope you find a new home soon 3 hit :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Check out #clan_Carnage

We Recently Re-Opened, I Belive you would Enjoy your time in Carnage, Our Staff is Very Mature and We Have Opened up to F2p and P2p Based Clanning. Our Forums are Very Active IRC Aswell.

Our First F2p Prep Vs Tribulation Peaking at 25 Members Out of a 33 ML

Site: www.Carnage-Rs.org

IRC: #clan_carnage

Feel Free to Pm [C]assidy for any info.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

#irclan is like a mini FOE i swear to jesus christ

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Really Tight family in #chaotic alot of ppl around your combat and stats aswell. Active irc trip's and daily prep's either F2P or P2P .

www.Rs-Chaotic.com

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

if you want a rank which it seems go to tlp

if you wanna be on the bandwagon go mm

if you wanna make me lol go back to fi

if you wanna train 4 more def lvls go cp

Gl son i didnt think you would stick in foe, but i accepted you hoping you would have a better run this time.

cheers for the trips u attended and gl my skinny jean wearing comrade.

;0

#TEAM-WALLI

TLP or carnage are both great clans.

Im biast and want you in tlp but hey everybody is who posts on these threads lol.

we are p2p based with under a 100 ml, normally we over just over or under 100 ml. You wont just be considered another opt, you will be apart of the family and meet a bunch of new people while having fun on this game again. Your from foe so you obvy know how to p2p and you should fit right in. btw gl getting chaotic weapons.

some things TLP can offer you since you will offer us an expierenced member...

4 trips friday>sunday, daily minis, preps with other clans during week, gwd during week, mid-week pk trips, legendary founders, great leadership. amazing hybrids, great 1v1 pkers, highest mage average out of all pure clans, chance for advancement like every 1 else in clan, wont be flamed cause of def, we have good amount of high lvls so you wont be singled out on trips, and like i said above....FUN

come check us out some more il provide links below and if you want pm me on irc if you have any questions or anything.

/query [TLP]Discepolo

our irc channel= #tlp

tlp website= www.tlp-rs.com

tlp youtube chan.=http://www.youtube.com/user/RsTheLastPures#p/u/4/3gRd2Fwy6-A

i wish you the best in finding a new home and hopefully you choose us and stick with us till the end.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Hi there bro :)

id give u advice but i just dont know the smaller clans well enough, i wish you goodluck though and see you in wild :)

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Corrupt Pures.

You'd play a part if you put effort in and we need more experienced members.

If we have like the core CP and we're gaining a growing experienced level of members like

Bvb, Pur3 Kide and (dont like to be arrogant but 4 years speaks for itself) me.

You could make a difference.

Or you could join FI/EOP/TLP

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

IR is an average clan. Its really took a quality hit over the past few months (especially with the addition of a user named Inu).

There are a lot of dumbfucks in the clan, hell a majority are dumbfucks. But there are also some very awesome people there. Very weird situation they have. Maybe try them out.

I think its likely that you join a clan, stay in it for a while, and then end up rejoining FOE.

The clan least likely of the above happening is IR. I think you would enjoy being in that clan the most as it has a friendly community, decent leadership, fun trips, etc. (:

Good luck searching.

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

#War-rs

Check us out. You want a close family check this **** out lol

We went to runefest it was hella fun. LOL.

Gl finding your clan tho wish u the best

83SUU.png

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

punk ;p is that actually u guys...

Lol no... im not a pedofile... or am i?

LOL

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

if you want a rank which it seems go to tlp

if you wanna be on the bandwagon go mm

if you wanna make me lol go back to fi

if you wanna train 4 more def lvls go cp

Gl son i didnt think you would stick in foe, but i accepted you hoping you would have a better run this time.

cheers for the trips u attended and gl my skinny jean wearing comrade.

;0

I'd have stayed if you were still Leader. Same as with Dave.

I'm bad with change, and to those saying I'd rejoin FOE. It's a long shot, I've made my grave. ;]

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Well, Corrupt Pures is F2p based clan we're constantly trying to improve our game in F2p servers. This mean we focus on F2p for couple of months, and then focus on P2p for couple of weeks. Corrupt Pures is the most active F2p clan around with daily preps, miniwars and Pk trips. If you're looking for a chilled clan/community that doesn't give this game the seriousness that most clan does, try out Corrupt Pures.

Don't get me wrong, Corrupt Pures leadership is extremely serious when needed and ALWAYS know what to do in any situation. Corrupt Pures is a special feeling, it's different from all the other clans and it will full-fill your hunger for action. As for you wanting to play a role in your next clan, I think Corrupt Pures would just be the right clan.

Another thing that might make us different from other clans is that we don't actually care if we're ranked #4, #5 or #8. Our main goals are to enjoy our Pking trips and have a great time, which we have most of the time. Also we're trying to set a good image for ourselves on community forums, we don't whine about one run-in if we lose it. I would like you to experience the chilled atmosphere in Corrupt Pures, try introducing yourself on our boards and attend one of our many events.

Best of luck with your decision, hope to see your application for Corrupt Pures! :ninja: :miner: :teehee:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

CP. Mature leadership, ~90 m.l, active and friendly community, and if you show potential to be someone and be active ull be a great part of CP

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com