Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eazy Duz it.

Duval

Logo.png

2rxv3is.png

Media

Today we set out for a Fun Trip , thinking we would pull below average due to a few rank's getting def i was honestly surprised when i saw us peak at 37 people :].

sfb5u8.png

chvscx.png

Chaotic -37/28

Cx - 50~/?

Fs - 25/?

Zenith - ?/?

We got a smell of level 40's fighting in the hut and wanted to see what's up. Finding out Cx Teamed With Ef to even compete with Zenith was rather funny. But we wanted to get in this war to try and help Zenith without telling them we where helping. Hitting the hut hard we fight cx+Ef for a good 5-7min's [Zenith Ran when they saw the Green Flash <3] as Cx got closer to getting cleared here came Fs. To My surprise Cx actually called in Fs b\c they couldnt kill us alone . ::SadFace:: , Was a Good fight i guess. Backed out after 4 clan's hit ending with 28.

sfb5u8.png

chvsir.png

Chaotic - 37/15

Ir - 27~/5-6

We went to the Ca to get some prayer and my little birdie told me ir was coming. Getting ready for battle ir rush us inside Ca. Holding ground for a little Cx then crash with there teaming nonesense. With this Zenith came in . ir rushed behind Ca and we follow'd as Cx and Z fought it out, Messing up ir behind Ca Cx rush us from the other Side and force us to the lava, Most clan's would agree getting rushed by 50 level 40's is Srs bizness. fighting for awhile we kinda figured it was pointless to fight when half of Ch couldnt attack any Cx so we left with 15-17 people back to Bh.

sfb5u8.png

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Gj against other clans.

The bit about IR I would like to see your vid or at least some pics :/. When you "followed" us I didn't see much CH considering Z plus CX sandwhiched yall.

GJ once again really want to see some proof of a win considering there were 3 clans and we took the least amount of damage with 25 in a fall with our 27 starting in at the end of it.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Please edit the first fight's info.

Zenith teamed with Exiled Force (EF)

Complexity would never team with EF after what Trile has done to CX.

We were having a fight with Z and pushed them into clan wars, after we pushed them into clan wars, you guys rushed us, we had Fs as backup if there happened to be a crash, thus causing the clusterf*ck war.

Also, CX had 42 people after the fight and we saw no Ch. I assume you guys left the battle or were cleared or pushed into clan wars and then hopped.

Otherwise, great job on your Saturday.

See you next weekend,

Taka

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

Duval is duval once again.

We got a smell of level 40's fighting in the hut and wanted to see what's up. Finding out Cx Teamed With Ef to even compete with Zenith was rather funny. But we wanted to get in this war to try and help Zenith without telling them we where helping. Hitting the hut hard we fight cx+Ef for a good 5-7min's [Zenith Ran when they saw the Green Flash <3] as Cx got closer to getting cleared here came Fs. To My surprise Cx actually called in Fs b\c they couldnt kill us alone . ::SadFace:: , Was a Good fight i guess. Backed out after 4 clan's hit ending with 28.

____

Zenith and Ef teamed, theyre both like.. our rivals? we wouldnt ever team with ef lmao. We were already clearing zenith and we smashed u on ur rush. U ran south to ca. @alog sh00t inc !clan jee spawt

Please show more than 3 pics of u guys downing someone in CX. Or a vid of ur epic rush would be cool.

kk.

deathrowbannerv2.jpg

Duval is duval once again.

____

Zenith and Ef teamed, theyre both like.. our rivals? we wouldnt ever team with ef lmao. We were already clearing zenith and we smashed u on ur rush. U ran south to ca. @alog sh00t inc !clan jee spawt

Please show more than 3 pics of u guys downing someone in CX. Or a vid of ur epic rush would be cool.

kk.

I'm pretty sure Chaotic killed at least 7 of our members.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

I'm positive we had more than that for sure, but nevertheless still fun!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

nice job ch

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Funny Cx how did you pull 55 out of a 58 ml? Hmmmmmm.

(23:58:26) -[CI]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [CX] ComplexityCx (http://www.clan-cx.com) | Members: 58 | Type: F2P | Time: Europe | Cape: Wilderness49 | Homeworld: 81 | [Averages] Cmb: 55.7/56.68; Str: 68.85; Cns: 64.57; Mage: 60.3; Range: 68.43; Overall: 465 | Last Update: 18th Sep 2010

(23:58:27) -[CI]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: URL: http://rly.cc/ml/clancx | Matches: ComplexityCx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aq2itmDtYc

vid link must of deleted sorry

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Your first clip shows CX clearing everyone your second, with "IR" the one you claimed shows 3 CH and all of CX pushing everyone to Clw.

Then it goes to a sperm hill fight against CX and u get pushed to ghost hut then the vid cuts when your about to get cleared. Then I see you fighting FI and well we all know what happens there.

Idk how you are claiming anything. But at least you had a lot of action.

GJ :/

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

1. Ch went to altar

2. IR ran after

3. we fought for 30 seconds

4. Cx ran in

5. IR ran south

6. you fought Cx

7. you ran back to fight us

8. cx rush again

9. we ran clan wars

Vid shows that.

dont know why would say we was left with 5~ when we had over 3/4 of the clan in clw

gj nonetheless and "pat yourself on the back"

untitled-337gl6.gif

They mass duval its cool, theyve just had about 15-20 members leave them to join H, im pretty sure they wasnt pulling 75 before there members left. goodjob on the trip Ch nice pull. and thanks for the help :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png