Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pures with barrows gloves?

BIGRYAN

Another disgrace to pure clanning. I assume there were topics about the first 20 defense and 30 defense. This account acceptance represents a continual sympathy towards the next best defense level. Put an end to it. Furthermore, demand all pure clans to stop at 30 it has gone too far gentleman. I proclaim the doctrine to be put forth that any clan that wishes to stop the continual gain should sign. Those that do can hold themselves to a higher standard in the world of clanning. Soon I will be posting the 'Purification Proclamation' that will end this madness. Join me if you wish to be a part of this revolution.

the baker

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also u are 1 combat lower than a rune pker. 1.15-2.15 lower. Not 5-9 like you said on your app. idk where your math skills went after grade school, but if i type ur current stats and max stats into a calc, you are only 1 combat lower than a rune pker. A rune pker has all the same bonuses as you except they have 1 str bonus more,a significant higher defensive bonus, vengeance, and eaiser to slay/boss.

I was 80 combat with 16 prayer 99 range, much lower combat than any rune pure...

There is no advantage for me to get 40 def.

1 str bonus or 3 strength levels instead?

Don't need vengeance because I hybrid and am an ancients always.

The defence bonus isn't substantially higher - there's no setup 40 def has that 35 can't counter.

If 40 defence is in rune they're frozen, if they're in d'hide they're scim'd, and if they're in mystic they're screwed.

Agile is versatile armour that defends against all styles and gives no negative attack bonuses to hybrid in... similar to void.

As far as slayer goes... I'm 84 combat with 73 slayer, I have no trouble whatsoever with it... that's an assumption, and is irrelevant at that.

Just curious why you'd compare 35 def to 40 instead of 45... why not 45? because a zerker helm isnt worth the higher combat level?

Guess what, a zerker helm is 3 strength bonus higher than 40... so the difference between 40 and 45 def is 3x more substantial than 35-40 with 1 strength bonus gained instead of 3...

I'm app'ing for dont panic when I'm 90 combat, I'd rather be in a team of hybrids than a clan of people with accounts based around a single style of combat like rune pures and tanks.

ok then. and...

didnt say zerker because statius helm. also could of said 42 for void. could of said 40 for f2p bonuses, not everything is p2p.

Also 90 combat would mean you are melee based and maxed. and 1 combat from being maxed with 52 prayer.

Agile armor has no magic atk bonus so you would still need mystic, black d hide better defence and magic def bonuses than agile, rune armor has better bonuses than addy(legs being 60% better, plate being 15 bonuses better)

most rune pkers don't max out there combat stats like you did and arent 16 prayer so ofc their stats wont compare to urs.. just saying that a rune pker is only 1.15 combat higher and has better advantages than 35 and a little stronger offensive(also defense is a significant factor in offense).

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

some off them replies are ******* stupid "yh your def is high but your stats make up for it" so we can accept some one with 52def just because he has 99str,99attack+agility etc? get out.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

also u are 1 combat lower than a rune pker. 1.15-2.15 lower. Not 5-9 like you said on your app. idk where your math skills went after grade school, but if i type ur current stats and max stats into a calc, you are only 1 combat lower than a rune pker. A rune pker has all the same bonuses as you except they have 1 str bonus more,a significant higher defensive bonus, vengeance, and eaiser to slay/boss.

I was 80 combat with 16 prayer 99 range, much lower combat than any rune pure...

There is no advantage for me to get 40 def.

1 str bonus or 3 strength levels instead?

Don't need vengeance because I hybrid and am an ancients always.

The defence bonus isn't substantially higher - there's no setup 40 def has that 35 can't counter.

If 40 defence is in rune they're frozen, if they're in d'hide they're scim'd, and if they're in mystic they're screwed.

Agile is versatile armour that defends against all styles and gives no negative attack bonuses to hybrid in... similar to void.

As far as slayer goes... I'm 84 combat with 73 slayer, I have no trouble whatsoever with it... that's an assumption, and is irrelevant at that.

Just curious why you'd compare 35 def to 40 instead of 45... why not 45? because a zerker helm isnt worth the higher combat level?

Guess what, a zerker helm is 3 strength bonus higher than 40... so the difference between 40 and 45 def is 3x more substantial than 35-40 with 1 strength bonus gained instead of 3...

I'm app'ing for dont panic when I'm 90 combat, I'd rather be in a team of hybrids than a clan of people with accounts based around a single style of combat like rune pures and tanks.

ok then. and...

didnt say zerker because statius helm. also could of said 42 for void. could of said 40 for f2p bonuses, not everything is p2p.

Also 90 combat would mean you are melee based and maxed. and 1 combat from being maxed with 52 prayer.

Agile armor has no magic atk bonus so you would still need mystic, black d hide better defence and magic def bonuses than agile, rune armor has better bonuses than addy(legs being 60% better, plate being 15 bonuses better)

most rune pkers don't max out there combat stats like you did and arent 16 prayer so ofc their stats wont compare to urs.. just saying that a rune pker is only 1.15 combat higher and has better advantages than 35 and a little stronger offensive(also defense is a significant factor in offense).

If you're not going to say zerker because of statius helm - then don't say rune pure because of statius platebody/legs.

42 for void?

avvc.png

My magic bonus in agile is still better than 1-10 defs, don't pull that card because if they can hit then I can hit.

Rune pures aren't more powerful at my level...

I won't say hes pure, but neither is 15-20% of the 'pure world' now a days. Life goes on. He seems like a genuinely nice guy and if he brings something to the clan then hell, why not?

What the hell does being a nice guy and "bringing something to the clan" have to do with the argument over what is too much, as far as defense level goes?

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I won't say hes pure, but neither is 15-20% of the 'pure world' now a days. Life goes on. He seems like a genuinely nice guy and if he brings something to the clan then hell, why not?

What the hell does being a nice guy and "bringing something to the clan" have to do with the argument over what is too much, as far as defense level goes?

I'm not sure what the argument is here? Is it if he's pure or not? If that's it then obviously I'd say hes not pure, but then let me ask you something. Does one person define a clan?

lifes a ***** n then ya die

No one cares about how good bonuses you get from your armour the whole point is your defence level shouldn't be accepted into pure clans.

But I'd be fighting you in the wild all the same, so what does it matter?

It's not like I'm a level 138 killing your memberlist... I'm in the same combat range of any reputable pure that you'd run into in the wild or fight in another pure clan.

If it's a disadvantage to you, then perhaps you should quit complaining I'm here and train def...

If it's an advantage to you... then again, quit whining, and seize the opportunity, for you are at an advantage and there's nothing to worry about.

I'm not sure what the argument is here? Is it if he's pure or not? If that's it then obviously I'd say hes not pure, but then let me ask you something. Does one person define a clan?

Doesn't define the clan but does represent the clan. Each and every member represents the clan and makes an impression amongst other people.

No one cares about how good bonuses you get from your armour the whole point is your defence level shouldn't be accepted into pure clans.

It's not like I'm a level 138 killing your memberlist... I'm in the same combat range of any reputable pure that you'd run into in the wild or fight in another pure clan.

If it's a disadvantage to you, then perhaps you should quit complaining I'm here and train def...

If it's an advantage to you... then again, quit whining, and seize the opportunity, for you are at an advantage and there's nothing to worry about.

so 80defence but the same combat range as most members in the clan is suitable?

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

so 80defence but the same combat range as most members in the clan is suitable?

Not in particular because it has clans better suited for it, i.e tank clans/teams.

There's no clan made that consists of my build so I'm in one that has people my combat.

Doesn't define the clan but does represent the clan. Each and every member represents the clan and makes an impression amongst other people.

So he's a representation of Ch, ok. Well either you can deal with that, or you can ostracize Ch from the whole pure community, but I still see Ch out fighting pure clans every weekend. It's never going to happen, so just deal with it instead of crying about it.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

So he's a representation of Ch, ok. Well either you can deal with that, or you can ostracize Ch from the whole pure community, but I still see Ch out fighting pure clans every weekend. It's never going to happen, so just deal with it instead of crying about it.

Yeh, start bringing fire blasts.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Lol **** you kid, nobody likes you and nobody likes CH. CH is gonna die anyway, u won't save them.

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice