Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pures with barrows gloves?

BIGRYAN

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not pure, stop trying to prove you are. 95% of this community hates you and anyone else in a pure clan with over 25 defence.

No matter what you argue we'll still dislike you, we want to preserve our community, not ruin it.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

You're not pure, stop trying to prove you are. 95% of this community hates you and anyone else in a pure clan with over 25 defence.

No matter what you argue we'll still dislike you, we want to preserve our community, not ruin it.

Ah now you're going to hurt my feelings :[

Prove your purity.

Prove your purity.

Nice sarcasm.

I don't need to prove my purity as most people using this forum known what a real pure is, especially those who have been here for over the last three years or so go tank bandits or something. Your view is completely twisted and self centered.

Prove your purity.

Nice sarcasm.

I don't need to prove my purity as most people using this forum known what a real pure is, especially those who have been here for over the last three years or so go tank bandits or something. Your view is completely twisted and self centered.

3 years of runescape?!?! wow u must know what old wild wus liek!

Self centered? IM NOT PURE YOU IDIOT. But neither is anyone else that has anything other than hp and sharks as a form of defence... 43 prayer is for bandits not for pking.

Prove your purity.

Nice sarcasm.

Self centered? IM NOT PURE YOU IDIOT. But neither is anyone else that has anything other than hp and sharks as a form of defence... 43 prayer is for bandits not for pking.

There's the sarcasm to start your argument again. This discussion isn't worth the time nor effort.

Prove your purity.

Nice sarcasm.

So you said you're not pure.

Can you ask any of Chaotic's ranks if Chaotic is a pure clan? If all say yes, why are you there.

Prove your purity.

Nice sarcasm.

So you said you're not pure.

Can you ask any of Chaotic's ranks if Chaotic is a pure clan? If all say yes, why are you there.

any clan that accepts over 1 def isn't a pure clan.

This kid is a failed troll, Chaotic are jokes for accepting him.

His logic is flawed, and just all-around retarded. I won't put as much time into it as Celtic has, because even Forty is too stupid to understand. He's been contradicting himself post after post, and I won't waste my time pointing them out. You have your head so far up your ass you wouldn't understand.

Your "infallible" logic will amount to what you think it is. You're a PK'er, no. Just because you're a PK'er does not make you a pure.

A pure was 1 defence back in the day. You could have 2/3 defence because everyone makes mistakes.

What makes a pure to me, IS. Did you get defence on purpose? If you willingly went and quested Nature's Spirit(etc, etc) you're not a ******* pure. If you get 4 defence because you ****** up that much, you're still a pure.

Over time - 20 defence has now been accepted into clans, because bonuses have came out that pures would like to have. (((BEFORE YOU SAY OH E MGEE, 35 DEFENCE ALL THIS STUFFZ CAME OUT!))) 20 defence is cutting it, it shouldn't even be pure.

NOW - 25-29 defence is being CONSIDERED in EVERY clan but MM. Which is jokeworthy, but I can't complain considering I'm 26 defence. But that was all a ****-up regardless, bot = win.

30 defence has now been considered in every clan(Adamant isn't a pure and it never will be, you look like a joke in F2P.)

Now 35 defence? You're 5 defence levels from rune armor... How can that relatively ever be pure? A pure is NO DEFENCE, and 1 build. Like a range pure, mage pure, strength pure. But over time, we've wanted to hybrid. Hence, hybrid pures. A hybrid pure is STILL 1 defence, or as low as it can go until you **** up.

You have not ****** up, you got your defence levels because you wanted them. It took you several years to build your account which is respectable. Your account is good, but is it pure and does it belong in this pure world? NO, it never will and you're making a mockery out of it.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

This kid is a failed troll, Chaotic are jokes for accepting him.

His logic is flawed, and just all-around retarded. I won't put as much time into it as Celtic has, because even Forty is too stupid to understand. He's been contradicting himself post after post, and I won't waste my time pointing them out. You have your head so far up your ass you wouldn't understand.

Your "infallible" logic will amount to what you think it is. You're a PK'er, no. Just because you're a PK'er does not make you a pure.

A pure was 1 defence back in the day. You could have 2/3 defence because everyone makes mistakes.

What makes a pure to me, IS. Did you get defence on purpose? If you willingly went and quested Nature's Spirit(etc, etc) you're not a ******* pure. If you get 4 defence because you ****** up that much, you're still a pure.

Over time - 20 defence has now been accepted into clans, because bonuses have came out that pures would like to have. (((BEFORE YOU SAY OH E MGEE, 35 DEFENCE ALL THIS STUFFZ CAME OUT!))) 20 defence is cutting it, it shouldn't even be pure.

NOW - 25-29 defence is being CONSIDERED in EVERY clan but MM. Which is jokeworthy, but I can't complain considering I'm 26 defence. But that was all a ****-up regardless, bot = win.

30 defence has now been considered in every clan(Adamant isn't a pure and it never will be, you look like a joke in F2P.)

Now 35 defence? You're 5 defence levels from rune armor... How can that relatively ever be pure? A pure is NO DEFENCE, and 1 build. Like a range pure, mage pure, strength pure. But over time, we've wanted to hybrid. Hence, hybrid pures. A hybrid pure is STILL 1 defence, or as low as it can go until you **** up.

You have not ****** up, you got your defence levels because you wanted them. It took you several years to build your account which is respectable. Your account is good, but is it pure and does it belong in this pure world? NO, it never will and you're making a mockery out of it.

No it took me a few months to make this account, started august 09, been off and on for a few months.

2 defence isnt pure, accident or not - failures = impurity, to let one mistake in is to let them all.

And you're incorrect; not everyone makes mistakes.

find something flawed the wall of text I posted earlier. see below.

Read this through before repeating yourself again.

The definition of pure comes down to perspective, as said earlier regardless of perspective I'm still here anyway. Even if you don't think I'm pure, I'm in a clan that fights pures, you may think I don't belong, but if I have an account with low def that kills 1 def better than 1 def does at the same combat - The clan benefits from my presence.

Im not a rune pure. Im not a tank. Im not a turmoil pure.

I don't max at an insanely high combat - and I still have low def.

Pure clans accept 2 defence, accidents or not they're impurities.

If you argue it barely affects your combat and it's acceptable; then it's a contradiction to call my account impure and 2 def pure... as you are basing pures off the combat instead of the purity.

To accept 2 defence is to accept mistakes; at least my account isn't a mistake and it benefits from the defence.

1 def with 99 prayer isn't pure - it's extraneous.

At the same time 43 prayer can be considered unpure due to the fact there's nothing offensive about protections - pure's get them to defend themselves - how much different is that from getting defense directly to defend yourself instead?

Barrows gloves are 12 strength bonus, not 9 - and I got them for their attack/defence bonus as well.

However it's not only barrows gloves I got combats for, It's versatile gear that I can get free on death like agile armour.

This brings back pking similar to old wild; where you could return on death and recover your untradeables.

You may have experience, but your support of the build is for the wrong reasons.

While you may find rune pures to be more effective; what you must understand is to be effective on a rune pure, is to be more effective on a main. Why limit yourself to switching between rune and mystic when you can be switching out of max gear all the same on a main, getting better loot, hitting higher, and having everything to do in the game?

The answer to that question is Purity, Because stuff like that doesn't matter enough to you to be worthwhile; it's extraneous. You limit yourself to what you need to be effective and have fun in the combat range of your choice. Main pking gets boring, just as rune pure pking does.

Throughout the boredom on my zerker I found 35 defence would not only be a more effective hybrid at a lower combat, but equally cost effective - and upon making it I can claim a fulfilled 35 defence pure to be a more fun account.

There's nothing 40 defence has that I need - so going any higher would be a waste.

And 1-30 defence doesn't have enough going for it for me to even consider it.

Thats my purity - everything I need and nothing I don't while remaining a low combat with heavy offensive, and having fun.

What 1 def gains in power it loses in vulnerability, I have the best of both worlds.

Said wall of text ^

If you say thats trolling you're a downie.