Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pures with barrows gloves?

BIGRYAN

This kid is a failed troll, Chaotic are jokes for accepting him.

His logic is flawed, and just all-around retarded. I won't put as much time into it as Celtic has, because even Forty is too stupid to understand. He's been contradicting himself post after post, and I won't waste my time pointing them out. You have your head so far up your ass you wouldn't understand.

Your "infallible" logic will amount to what you think it is. You're a PK'er, no. Just because you're a PK'er does not make you a pure.

A pure was 1 defence back in the day. You could have 2/3 defence because everyone makes mistakes.

What makes a pure to me, IS. Did you get defence on purpose? If you willingly went and quested Nature's Spirit(etc, etc) you're not a ******* pure. If you get 4 defence because you ****** up that much, you're still a pure.

Over time - 20 defence has now been accepted into clans, because bonuses have came out that pures would like to have. (((BEFORE YOU SAY OH E MGEE, 35 DEFENCE ALL THIS STUFFZ CAME OUT!))) 20 defence is cutting it, it shouldn't even be pure.

NOW - 25-29 defence is being CONSIDERED in EVERY clan but MM. Which is jokeworthy, but I can't complain considering I'm 26 defence. But that was all a ****-up regardless, bot = win.

30 defence has now been considered in every clan(Adamant isn't a pure and it never will be, you look like a joke in F2P.)

Now 35 defence? You're 5 defence levels from rune armor... How can that relatively ever be pure? A pure is NO DEFENCE, and 1 build. Like a range pure, mage pure, strength pure. But over time, we've wanted to hybrid. Hence, hybrid pures. A hybrid pure is STILL 1 defence, or as low as it can go until you **** up.

You have not ****** up, you got your defence levels because you wanted them. It took you several years to build your account which is respectable. Your account is good, but is it pure and does it belong in this pure world? NO, it never will and you're making a mockery out of it.

No it took me a few months to make this account, started august 09, been off and on for a few months.

2 defence isnt pure, accident or not - failures = impurity, to let one mistake in is to let them all.

And you're incorrect; not everyone makes mistakes.

find something flawed the wall of text I posted earlier. see below.

you imply that you never make mistakes? see below

gflol.png

19:29| * +Forty-Lashes ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

such a good pker!

back to the dungeon for another chaotic staff m8!

Oh, good news.

|19:38| <+Forty-Lashes> im quitting

|19:38| <+Forty-Lashes> selling forty

|19:38| <+[Ch]LoNy`> y?

|19:38| <+[Ch]LoNy`> u lost f cape ?

|19:38| <+Forty-Lashes> just got dos'd for bank

|19:38| <+Forty-Lashes> chaotic risk

|19:42| <+Forty-Lashes> posting quitting topic

rip agile PKER ! rofl

cya around, argued 14 pages played rs 5+ years? and rage quitting over 1 death after bragging about how youre such a good brid. maybe if you thought a little about it, risking your bank when there was a chance you could get ddosed (which you probably werent and you just got normal lag that happens once in a while but youll say its a ddos to blame someone besides yourself) wasnt such a smart idea for such a good pker. back to w117

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gflol.png

19:29| * +Forty-Lashes ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

such a good pker!

back to the dungeon for another chaotic staff m8!

Oh, good news.

|19:38| <+Forty-Lashes> im quitting

|19:38| <+Forty-Lashes> selling forty

|19:38| <+[Ch]LoNy`> y?

|19:38| <+[Ch]LoNy`> u lost f cape ?

|19:38| <+Forty-Lashes> just got dos'd for bank

|19:38| <+Forty-Lashes> chaotic risk

|19:42| <+Forty-Lashes> posting quitting topic

rip agile PKER ! rofl

Lol GWAS!

my unixes slipped im sorry :confused:

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Read this through before repeating yourself again.

The definition of pure comes down to perspective, as said earlier regardless of perspective I'm still here anyway. Even if you don't think I'm pure, I'm in a clan that fights pures, you may think I don't belong, but if I have an account with low def that kills 1 def better than 1 def does at the same combat - The clan benefits from my presence.

Im not a rune pure. Im not a tank. Im not a turmoil pure.

I don't max at an insanely high combat - and I still have low def.

1 def with 99 prayer isn't pure - it's extraneous.

At the same time 43 prayer can be considered unpure due to the fact there's nothing offensive about protections - pure's get them to defend themselves - how much different is that from getting defense directly to defend yourself instead?

Barrows gloves are 12 strength bonus, not 9 - and I got them for their attack/defence bonus as well.

However it's not only barrows gloves I got combats for, It's versatile gear that I can get free on death like agile armour.

This brings back pking similar to old wild; where you could return on death and recover your untradeables.

You may have experience, but your support of the build is for the wrong reasons.

While you may find rune pures to be more effective; what you must understand is to be effective on a rune pure, is to be more effective on a main. Why limit yourself to switching between rune and mystic when you can be switching out of max gear all the same on a main, getting better loot, hitting higher, and having everything to do in the game?

The answer to that question is Purity, Because stuff like that doesn't matter enough to you to be worthwhile; it's extraneous. You limit yourself to what you need to be effective and have fun in the combat range of your choice. Main pking gets boring, just as rune pure pking does.

Throughout the boredom on my zerker I found 35 defence would not only be a more effective hybrid at a lower combat, but equally cost effective - and upon making it I can claim a fulfilled 35 defence pure to be a more fun account.

There's nothing 40 defence has that I need - so going any higher would be a waste.

And 1-30 defence doesn't have enough going for it for me to even consider it.

Thats my purity - everything I need and nothing I don't while remaining a low combat with heavy offensive, and having fun.

What 1 def gains in power it loses in vulnerability, I have the best of both worlds.

all of this is bullshet, you max at like 122 cmb. and you have 43 prayer right now are you a hypocrite or something?

like i said before 1 def has the best offensive per combat level and the doesnt cost that much to pk on.

and apparently you need 100000 bonuses for you to be effective.

and ok ur definition of purity is just a bunch of bullshet you made up just to have an arguement; it is pathetic. ok maybe ur definition can become reality is as far fetched as ghosts in real life

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Why are you people arguing over what is pure and not? In the grand old days of Runescape it was 1-5 Defense, end of story. But when the bonuses of Mith came along along with Rune Gloves and Ini Armor 20 Defense offered better bonuses then 1 Defense at a certain combat level. You saw more and more pures going to 20 defense so eventually 1-20 Defense became accepted. We are now at the level where 30-35 Defense is superior to 1-20 Defense in its combat range. Why is it not pure? There were debates back then over 20 Defense being pure but everyone eventually agreed accepting 20 Defense would help their clan out. 30-35 Defense is just the next step towards being a better clan. As much as people try to fight it, it will happen so get used to it.

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

Why are you people arguing over what is pure and not? In the grand old days of Runescape it was 1-5 Defense, end of story. But when the bonuses of Mith came along along with Rune Gloves and Ini Armor 20 Defense offered better bonuses then 1 Defense at a certain combat level. You saw more and more pures going to 20 defense so eventually 1-20 Defense became accepted. We are now at the level where 30-35 Defense is superior to 1-20 Defense in its combat range. Why is it not pure? There were debates back then over 20 Defense being pure but everyone eventually agreed accepting 20 Defense would help their clan out. 30-35 Defense is just the next step towards being a better clan. As much as people try to fight it, it will happen so get used to it.

It was actually Addy gloves for 20 (13) defence, if you played back then. The rune gloves update was more recent; with the Evil Tree introduction.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

30-35 Defense is just the next step towards being a better clan.

Explain that....

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Thanks for the gl rebuilding. Thanks for the drop heat as well; ive gotten an ancient and a stat hammer since <3

Getting Chaotic staff and crossbow this time, Imbuing my onyx ring, barraging the rest of 99 magic and getting wolpertinger.

Dos that.

Talk about that on RSC bro, this website is for pures.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Thanks for the gl rebuilding. Thanks for the drop heat as well; ive gotten an ancient and a stat hammer since <3

Getting Chaotic staff and crossbow this time, Imbuing my onyx ring, barraging the rest of 99 magic and getting wolpertinger.

Dos that.

then why are kids with 20 def posting trollololol.

Dos that.

GL rebuilding.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Dos that.

GL rebuilding.

Thanks, got arcane stream back first day - should have chaotic crossbow by wednesday, staff by next weekend.

Dos that.

GL rebuilding.

Thanks, got arcane stream back first day - should have chaotic crossbow by wednesday, staff by next weekend.

watch out its a main with d scim and dhides!!

Dos that.

GL rebuilding.

heard you've lost a rapier bro hahahaa.

Dos that.

Still won't make you anywhere near decent at hybriding...

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Dos that.

GL rebuilding.

ye m8 did something dumb, but its all good i was chill after a couple mins, didnt rage quit (lol) and got it back within a week :cool: now i got maul and rapier, pretty sweet..and didnt even have to get 35 def to get all these sexy bonuses

Dos that.

GL rebuilding.

ye m8 did something dumb, but its all good i was chill after a couple mins, didnt rage quit (lol) and got it back within a week :cool: now i got maul and rapier, pretty sweet..and didnt even have to get 35 def to get all these sexy bonuses

My bonus is still better and you're still no one to talk.

I didn't lose it out of my own stupidity, it was something beyond my control, so it was a mild annoyance to put up with.

Talk to me next week... I'll have max hybrid back.

Dos that.

GL rebuilding.

I didn't lose it out of my own stupidity, it was something beyond my control, so it was a mild annoyance to put up with.

your bonus is better? at what? definitely not offense so i guess you'll be bragging about how you can tank more with 35 def?

what happened to quitting and not wasting any more time here?

hm that lasted about 4 seconds.

Dos that.

GL rebuilding.

your bonus is better? at what? definitely not offense so i guess you'll be bragging about how you can tank more with 35 def?

what happened to quitting and not wasting any more time here?

hm that lasted about 4 seconds.

are you stupid? no troll.

your 30 def bro, Im 35, i have everything you do except barrows gloves; you have dagonhai, i don't. bsrely translates into higher offense.

Letting people think they got the best of me is why I'm still here

• 2 weeks later...