Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best Pure Clan of All Time?

Blck

Lol newfag, nobody had ice barrage when pure clan pking was at its best in early ´05. It's disturbing how newfags try to compensate their lack of knowledge by picking on 09 pkers.

:laugh: Don't make me die of laughter.

Pure clan pking didn't even exist untill 2006 when FOE came out to try and compete with MM. Besides, ice barrage was out like 1st quarter of 2005.

Get your facts straight newfag.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure clan pking didn't even exist untill 2006 when FOE came out to try and compete with MM. Besides, ice barrage was out like 1st quarter of 2005.

Bro, while you were sucking your mommas nipples the rest of us were busy clan pking both in f2p and p2p.

- first pures with barrages appeared in may 2005

- do you even know that FOE started in march 2005 with the name Final Ownage? So when clans like MM, E0 and FOE started pking pure clan pking didn't exist?

You know nothing bro, go lurk a few more years before you talk back to me.

128250368099.gif

Lol newfag, nobody had ice barrage when pure clan pking was at its best in early ´05. It's disturbing how newfags try to compensate their lack of knowledge by picking on 09 pkers.

Bro, while you were sucking your mommas nipples the rest of us were busy clan pking both in f2p and p2p.

- first pures with barrages appeared in may 2005

- do you even know that FOE started in march 2005 with the name Final Ownage? So when clans like MM, E0 and FOE started pking pure clan pking didn't exist?

You know nothing bro, go lurk a few more years before you talk back to me.

Annnnnnndddddd not to ruin this lovely moment. :) But clanning (yes even pure) has been around since the earliest days of runescape.

Back in classic they had a clan board on runescape. My friends and I used that board, and we all got together and single pked together as a clan, those days were so simple and awesome. Not to mention we had fun haters that we loved to kill, making that a clan v clan type o' thang. :blush:

FOE were little level 60s. There was no competition between MM and FOE in clan fights simply because they didn't exist rofl.

Rofl, you nicely twisted it to a MM vs FOE convo when my original point, and your original mistake, was that pure clan pking existed way before MM was dominating anything with ice barrages.

Good fight, go home.

128250368099.gif

Rofl, you nicely twisted it to a MM vs FOE convo when my original point, and your original mistake, was that pure clan pking existed way before MM was dominating anything with ice barrages.

Good fight, go home.

I believe he's just trying to prove MM as the GOAT as we've been around since 05 dominating the wildy. Where as people think FOE have been the kings of P2P just because they started getting good in late 07.

People comparing FO / FOE to MM over their entire history is just plain stupid. FO didn't compete with MM and had an alliance with MM until they started raising their reqs and drama broke out. Even until they started getting good in late 07 they didn't even have a #1 rank till mid/late 08 I think.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

I believe he's just trying to prove MM as the GOAT as we've been around since 05 dominating the wildy. Where as people think FOE have been the kings of P2P just because they started getting good in late 07.

People comparing FO / FOE to MM over their entire history is just plain stupid. FO didn't compete with MM and had an alliance with MM until they started raising their reqs and drama broke out.

Pure clan pking didn't even exist untill 2006

Hes flaming people who don't know history, yet his own "facts" are ****. I thought he'd appreciate it if I pointed out the irony of the situation.

I know for a fact that he's wrong but the silly boy won't admit it.

128250368099.gif

Annnnnnndddddd not to ruin this lovely moment. :) But clanning (yes even pure) has been around since the earliest days of runescape.

Back in classic they had a clan board on runescape. My friends and I used that board, and we all got together and single pked together as a clan, those days were so simple and awesome. Not to mention we had fun haters that we loved to kill, making that a clan v clan type o' thang. :blush:

classic was the best time to have played rs, period

o/t

MM

ily tom <3

but i think it's kinda creepy you have a GIF of that

Creepy? Well I was in E when it happened and that was actually me. Bob askes me to upload a GIF of it if I had filmed it.

Still Creepy? It's okay I'll suck you off if you want.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

1. MM first pure clan constant wins in both servers

2. FOE Clan with the public favor in f2p, Constant wins would like to see more f2p full outs though.

3.E For the simple fact that they broke the top 3 clans and claimed #1, id like to see a new clan do this again.

4. FI alot of history and stuck to there game through like 20 slumps.

5. TLP nice amount of wins but slumps to much and needs to work on f2p

6. EOP **** leadership now

7. CP old Clan and Very well organised in f2p

8. CD came out ontop dominating the Med Level Region and becomming unstoppable

9. DP Did great while they were open and pulled 87 i belive.

Big Gap

1034258435 all the new clans

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

1. MM

2. FI

3. FOE

4. CP (F2P) TLP (P2P)

5. EOP

6. TH

7. T

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

MM or FOE for first, obviously.

1) FOE- Best clan, don't need to explain.

2) MM- Just because your the first, doesn't mean your the best.

3) FI

4) EOP- Dominated like 2 years ago I believe it was, not that great anymore though.

5) TLP/CP

6)^^

7) TH

E might be top 10, but honestly they weren't that great imo..

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

1) MM no doubt. They've been around the longest, they've accomplished the most and they've always been at the top of the food chain. The only time MM weren't dominant is the BH crators\PCL era.

2) FOE. Only real clan that has ever showed serious threat to MM. Some clans have done it for a few months or whatever but FOE are always neck and neck with MM.

3) FI. Were kings of F2P in old wild and they've always been around the top, even if they've died off abit over the past year or so.

4) TLP. They were good in old wild but they died off after wild was removed, IMO they should've called it quits then.

5) Destined Pures. They were really good when they were around but they weren't alive no where near long enough to be considered the best of all time.

Also I don't know why anyone would even bother putting Epidemic on their list for the best pure clan of all time. They were either in Epidemic or started playing RS in 2009.

1) MM

2) FOE

3) EOP

4) IR

5) FI