Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for low small-mid pure clan

Chefz

Well I have about 80str, 50att, 70 range, around 68hp and 68 range. Looking for a small but not too big low F2P clan. I dont plan on getting members and I don't like fairly large clans. A little about me was I was in Divinity, Ascendancy and recently in Zenith. Suggestions

You can come check out Corrupt Pures. Here's our m.l if you wana have a look. We have roughly 70 members which is around the range of medium sized clans.

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee

We're the most f2p based clan out there along with several p2p events. We know how to have fun and just enjoy what we do.

Come hang out in #clan-cp or just intro at our site corruptpures.invisionzone.com

Good luck with your search.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

#memento or #irclan

Check both out ;D

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

#Fatal.Force

Small, Active MPC with 80-90% of our ML online at a time. Great community, better friends. Always doing F2P/P2P events.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org