Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy Veterans Day Am0n

Kse

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm anti-gun, anti-violence, anti-war, but I think I may join the army. I feel like going to a potentially dangerous area and being a hero, it would really help my self esteem.

Man if you knew me I am to. The military is so biased and retarded, if you're a ranger or SF like me kids suck your ****, it was nice but its the reason I'm getting out. I cant stand how much the military treats the better trained when everyone has the chance to be there best. I joined for money and made so many good friends on deployment, As much as I hate the military some of the best people I have met are soldiers.

awwwww am0n look at you being all sweet :laugh:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

ty for service :P

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I'm anti-gun, anti-violence, anti-war, but I think I may join the army. I feel like going to a potentially dangerous area and being a hero, it would really help my self esteem.

Man if you knew me I am to. The military is so biased and retarded, if you're a ranger or SF like me kids suck your ****, it was nice but its the reason I'm getting out. I cant stand how much the military treats the better trained when everyone has the chance to be there best. I joined for money and made so many good friends on deployment, As much as I hate the military some of the best people I have met are soldiers.

Emotional drunk last night lol, don't get used to it =P

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

The ol' Dog on the treadmill aye =P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

The ol' Dog on the treadmill aye =P

HAHA You know it, hes at it again!

am0ns.jpg

FAQ ENABLER! GOD HATES YOU

LMFAO!!! HAHA I missed the troll to start.. ICWHATUDIDTHERE! Thank you Will youre a life saver.

am0ns.jpg

for this am0n, to show my love for you i will ref you for foe on a secret acc and you can be my jack v2..

i wont even make u suck my **** in public XDXD

jks but i do like you.

wink wink

HAHA that just made my day thanks man =P I'll have to think about it. ;]

am0ns.jpg

Woah, can't believe my post just got removed...

I suppose you're not the only one who lacks arguments and has to ignore any reasoning when anyone questions your values. I wonder if the moderating in pure nation would serve adult conversation better...

EDIT:

Yet you left the topic as it is with any comments that are supportive of the ideals it supports... aite.

128250368099.gif

Woah, can't believe my post just got removed...

I suppose you're not the only one who lacks arguments and has to ignore any reasoning when anyone questions your values. I wonder if the moderating in pure nation would serve adult conversation better...

EDIT:

Yet you left the topic as it is with any comments that are supportive of the ideals it supports... aite.

If an argument is what you are looking for bro, take it to the debates section like master Mark said, why continue to argue here and risk a warn? Just trying to help you there is a proper forum for this kind of stuff and I would gladly debate it with you.

am0ns.jpg

If an argument is what you are looking for bro, take it to the debates section like master Mark said, why continue to argue here and risk a warn? Just trying to help you there is a proper forum this kind of stuff and I would gladly debate it with you.

I don't see how I'm risking a warn with my input on this, I just stated my personal "Thanks for your service", I'm sorry if it wasn't what everyone else has posted here.

Although my text was a little provocative, I didn't write it expecting to be debated, certainly not in the manner you did "IDIOT BLABLABLA KID BLABLABLA". Judging from the posts you made I don't want to debate with you, at all.

Since my opinion can't be respected even enough to be posted here (good fight freedom of speech), I'm just going to do what everyone else does.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE MAN, THE WORLD WOULDN't BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!

out ->

128250368099.gif

I'm a little late, but thanks for your services :D

yNKwA.png

Accepted as a TLP Junior 11-22-09

Accepted as a TLP Member 2-7-10

Accepted as a TLP Proud Member 6-24-10

Promoted to TLP Experienced Member 9-10-10

Promoted to TLP Elite Member 11-13-10

If an argument is what you are looking for bro, take it to the debates section like master Mark said, why continue to argue here and risk a warn? Just trying to help you there is a proper forum this kind of stuff and I would gladly debate it with you.

I don't see how I'm risking a warn with my input on this, I just stated my personal "Thanks for your service", I'm sorry if it wasn't what everyone else has posted here.

Although my text was a little provocative, I didn't write it expecting to be debated, certainly not in the manner you did "IDIOT BLABLABLA KID BLABLABLA". Judging from the posts you made I don't want to debate with you, at all.

Since my opinion can't be respected even enough to be posted here (good fight freedom of speech), I'm just going to do what everyone else does.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE MAN, THE WORLD WOULDN't BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!

out ->

THANKS MAN!!!

PS: You still lurking =D

am0ns.jpg