Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Leak] 300M/12 Days guide

surReal

Money Making Secrets 1: Created by Sparc Mac

"Divine to Partyhat"

Copyright ©2010 www.youtube.com/ggggllo

Introduction Ever find yourself searching for video guides on ways to make money while playing Runescape? I've always made videos giving obvious solutions to making money on Runescape, but what have I been hiding? Throughout this document I'll explain ways that aren't as noticeable and well-known as some of the other obvious aspects in Rs. Before we jump into the complex 'plans' that I use while in Bounty Hunter worlds (Also Pvp worlds), I'll go over some of the basics "Known" money making ways and some tips and thoughts along the way. After reading this hopefully you will walk away with a better understanding of how-to make money effectively using this method. God Wars / NPC Drops First off, I will explain the obvious directions to take while making money in Runescape. (This is not the focus of my money making guide) 1. God Wars: Who hasn't heard of this? "How do I make money? - Go to God Wars".. Who wants to hear that. Sure "It's" a way to make money.. but not something you are always willing to do. Although it isn't really relative to what I'll be focusing on, I'll hint toward a few things. Bandos: Relaxed, (in my opinion) easiest boss of the four. If you have the patience + requirements to pull off a good 5+ solo kills during one trip at bandos, you might as well give it a shot. I'm not going to explain inventories/gear to use because that will ALWAYS vary on the individual player and their availability to their setup. Personally, I haven't gone coinshare/lootshare to bandos (I'm guessing here) probably 2-3 years. I simply don't think it's worth my time to go with a team when I could easily go by myself and get a effective amount of gain out of it. The kill count is quick and easy (always Super atk+str / Extreme atk+str) before heading up to increase time spent killing goblins / hobgoblins. You cannot show up at GW and expect to get a drop on your first trip. It doesn't work like that sadly. Unlike fixed income (items that WILL be dropped) you never really have the security of actually getting a drop. As you already know the more kills you do = the more chance of getting a good drop.

"Divine to Partyhat"

Bounty Hunter / PVP Worlds - PKing - Focus of the guide Now I'm going to focus on something that requires little attention depending on how you are going to approach it. Yes.. Bounty Hunter.. a magical world filled with fresh drops ready to be given to us players through our EP. But is EP the only thing deciding what our drop is? Of course there is luck.. we don't choose the drop table percentages.. but I'm sure some of you have already answered this. Yes DP; Death potential. I'm positive Jagex has 'nerfed' this quite a few times by now. Originally there were items like crystal bows where you could get away with spending 180k on the thing and getting 900k Death potential in return. There was always the idea that you would get 'SOME' of what you had lost, but this was never accurate. You have seen throughout my videos losses of 50m+. This does NOT mean I will get even close to what I had lost back in return doing multiple tricks / PKing. I'm going to teach you guys how to make a balance between your EP / DP to maximize your drops = bigger bank Now how to gain EP.. there's quite a few ways. During the making of this guide my bank is worth roughly over 1.1billion. Initially I tried to do as much as I could, in result killing green dragons while gaining EP and doing the occasional Ninja Turtle sneak attack on my prey. If you want more information on green dragons, feel free to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z5I70D9uWM Depending on the amount of effort your willing to put in let that decide whether or not you want to use brawlers or use your time effectively. The good thing about this overall method is that you don't need to pay attention to your computer screen to EP. Find a nice place where people aren't going to bother you and sit with your risking 75003+. There really isn't much to it! Now that I've gotten the basics out of the way lets go right ahead back into my explanation of how to balance your EP / DP to maximize your drops. Okay I get it already, I should go die with a few whips then PK a bit at edge and get myself a VLS! No.. its all luck.. what I'm going to explain will just increase your chances of getting better loot while using your EP. *First: If you're really in this for the money, DON'T waste your time killing people on 0 EP. I know I do it constantly throughout my videos but that is not putting a good example out for you guys that are really trying to focus on making money. *Second: I suggest doing this in 50-100 EP Intervals; meaning don't take a break from EPing unless you have a target (ALWAYS find a solution to set up a fight with a target) It will be a great add-on to what your already making through the rogue kills alone. (I don't understand why someone would give their target the kill, and no I don't just mean because I'm a famous video maker. Maybe their bank is just so juicy that they don't even care at this point.. or.. maybe bad experiences with targets have mislead them to thinking that it's simply not worth it.

"Divine to Partyhat"

Hopefully you understand what I've explained, now I'll move onto the key focus that not many notice or think is effective. Have you ever been asked to give a friend a 76k? I'm sure you have plenty of times. I'm also sure you had given your friend that trick.. or at least I hope so . If you were to die a few times with 76k GP in your inventory then had received a 76k yourself on 0 EP, you would see little to no difference. What I'm trying to say is; Items work much better than money loss. I'll refer this to Jagex's tweaks, (at one time it WAS noticeable DP, but that is no-more) Example: Why would they have increased the risk in members worlds to 75k+ to get loot in return when killing someone? Also why would they have limited the amount you can kill someone to 1 every few days? The answer is obvious and you all already know the answer. To prevent the massive amount of 'tricking' that was going on, and I'll stop at that. Gaining your DP Effectively: There are quite a few ways to do this. First off, make sure you don't do this excessively.. dying 5 times is basically = to dying 10 times.. with say a 100k risk. There is a limitation to how far this will go. Make sure you HAVE EP when tricking / PKing for loot. The whole purpose of this method is to find a balance between your EP and DP to maximize your drop worth. Catching on? Good. I'm not going to tell you the specifics because it isn't really needed. All that is needed is that you understand how the system works. Sure EP will get you good drops from time to time.. I never said it wouldn't. All this method is doing is maximizing your drops with little to no effort extra and a very small loss at that. If you figure 5 deaths of 100k per 100 EP that is 500k Loss + of course the time you put into getting the EP. Depending if you afk'd or did something productive that doesn't really matter but if you are really pinching the GP I definitely suggest putting the extra effort into the Greens. Anyway 500k loss per 2 hours of EP will give you a very good profit. I cannot state figures or averages because it's best on luck. Items to consider if you're not willing to gear up everytime: -Rune Items.. -Dragon Med -Dragon Battleaxe -Black Dragonhide armor -Granite Shields -Rockshell -Poisoned Arrows/bolts (From my experience these work okay.) -Fremmy Helms - Archer/Farseer/Warriors/Berserker

"Divine to Partyhat"

This may sound funny but think of it as if Jagex is watching you. Are they going to give you DP for 1-2 single items in your inventory? Probably not, that seems obvious. Think of it like this, make it seem like you are risking as if you were really PKing. I'll admit.. this seems really silly but trust me it works. These are a few of many that will work, don't go crazy and do noted willow logs. They WON'T Work ....Or I don't think they do.. ;o Keep in mind your goal is to mix and match something that adds up to roughly 76-100k. (That is what I do anyways) Quick Tip: Don't feel like you have to do this quick and continuously decide to kill the easiest person in the wild for their basic risk. Feel free to have some fun and attempt to kill ones that are risking decent amounts. Just remember that your EP is valuable.. depending on what your opponent lost will result in a certain amount of EP loss. (Also cannot state statistics because it varies) Remember the main topic of this guide was to give you a better understanding of how to balance your EP and DP. This will not guarantee a fixed income; all it is doing is increasing your chances of better drops as you kill someone that is risking. Whether you actually kill someone risking a decent amount or nothing-more than a 76k risk, you will see a obvious improvement. Youtube Experience I started off just as everyone else did. Or at least the way most did. I don't think it's fair when people are constantly giving shout outs to another for their gain in subscribers. People should subscribe not because they're told to by another player, but because they enjoy their videos. I honestly think the key for me was originality.. I made my own catchphrases and 'ways' of pking that got me well known for doing exactly that throughout my videos. Consistency. I know I've had my ups and downs while making videos, but try your best to make a schedule for yourself. Plan to make a video every X amount of days. For me earlier on I was always trying to make videos at least every 3-4 days. Something I've also learned recently. When you take a much longer time to make a video compared to usual, people expect more out of you. For example.. say I take 2-3 weeks to make a new video. I upload a 5 minute quick update video. People are disappointed because they were expecting more out of it. More doesn't always mean the length of the video.. but the quality and content placed within that video. To wrap this up my #1 advice for you guys out there planning to make something with your videos; be original. Do what you enjoy doing with the game and your videos and see how it goes. Don't expect tons of subscribers just like that, it takes time! Be patient and keep going after your goal

• 2 weeks later...