Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Was 2010 what you expected ?

8loodyarch3r

So we all remember those 2010 prediction topics in the last few days of 2009. When we asked our selves what will the future hold for my clan and everyone else? Would E hold onto #1 ? Would any other clan break the top 3 ? Which clans would rise and which would fall, we all made predictions but for some and maybe most of us those predictions never came to be. So i ask you, did 2010 turn out to what you thought it would be? and What do you think 2011 will hold? Will anybody else break the top 3 ? which clans will rise and which will fall ?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, the first 9-10 months was normal, but CP all the sudden rising that up was a surprise to me.

Not much expected for 2011. I believe Chaotic will live throughout 2011 and take that next step into the top 5-6 sometime in the next year.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Nothing really extravagent happened except EoP and CP rose a bit.

I don't like making predictions really, but I will tell you this: If pure clans don't start respecting each other more than the whole community might die.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

For 2011 I see a Pure-warfare gathering around june, somewhere in Japan. Where we meet eachother In real life and discuss pure-ish things.

Or we could just do that on IRC/PW Forums

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Shame clans have to resort to mass recruiting.

Been going on for ages. You must not have been on that pest control boat when EOP was pming random pures there to join.

l0l

hows it going pure. hows your fantasy team?

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com