Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Potential Impact of the Wilderness on the Pure World

P0ke N Die

Alright so I've created like three topics about the wilderness over the last 24 hours but I was just so excited when I found out that I jizzed in my pants and started posting like crazy. I've been thinking about it and this could potentially change the pure world dramatically, all of this will change. Competition will change, relationships will change, the pure world will hopefully expand and new clans will open or re-open.

With the introduction of the old wilderness, we should see the slump of the crash/cluster fest. The competitive area is so small that almost all fights involve three or more clans and there isn't really a decisive winner. A clan can't just say hey, we beat you one on one without another clan involved. That is the source of the whole flamefest and the fact that we don't really have an accurate top clan list because of it. The wilderness won't take it all away obviously because of spies and such but it will take most of it.

With the wilderness, I do believe a lot of clans are going to come back. I've already heard that Ultimatum will be re-opening if the wilderness does come back and I've had a lot of messages from old-school 07 Calamity members telling me that they'll be returning to RuneScape if this does happen. Right now it's pretty small and with the introduction of some new clans and hopefully more members, the pure world will be what it used to be.

What I'm really looking forward to is the break from all of this competition. You'll finally be able to walk around the wilderness for more than 30 seconds just to get some loot without three clans rushing you from every direction. The fierce competition is what has turned the pure world into the home of faggotry that it is today. Imagine just walking around, killing some mains, getting some planned run ins, having one on one fights, it will be just like the old days. You guys should start contacting old clan leaders and force them to open their clans. Some clans that I'd like to see the return of...

• The Hatred
  • KO Pures
  • Epidemic
  • Ultimatum
  • Devastation
  • Malice/The Dreaded
  • Destructive Pures
  • Against All Odds
  • One of Z0MZ0Ms clans

TL;DR

Crashing will die down, pk trips will be more relaxed, pure world will expand

Let's show some love guys!

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt most of those clans will open, but a good few may, Mark was wise with his words in which he said he would try to keep it as close to pking in 2006 as possible, but we will see the true extent of this in time if it goes through.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

The "Hatred" between clan vs clan is caused because of immature people in rank positions that do not know how to act or talk with respect towards other leaderships. I hope the wild does come back though because 2010 was just dumb.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Most of them wont re-open because they are all f2p based clans. The Wild is going to be a P2P thing only.

did u pull this out ur ass? there's no way jagex would do that. pvp, bh, both are f2p

mod mark means there will be no worlds without the wildy in it, not there will be no f2p worlds

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png