Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Potential Impact of the Wilderness on the Pure World

P0ke N Die

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of them wont re-open because they are all f2p based clans. The Wild is going to be a P2P thing only.

THis, I also think 1 dimensional f2p clans will either die out of lose a good amount of members unless they become more of a p2p clan.

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Although i welcome it back, for some reason you're all ignoring the fact that unless you have a spy, it's going to be impossible to get any fights (assuming wildy is given back to all worlds). Unless clans accept pkri's, which no-one ever does these days unless they have considerably more than you, you'll spend all day scouting trying to find them.

**** clans who hide in safe most of the time will now have to fight back or they will die out.

hey hows eop doing?

I don't know why your talking **** when you've spent the majority of the last 6 months hiding in sc or cw from FOE in both servers, and ending your trips after 30 minutes.

we were able to do it the first time around?

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

was Epidemic even around in old wildy? i thought they were a new *** clan. r0fl

I can vouch for it

I remember the day Epdiemic actually opened because I had just opened a clan with some kids and they wouldnt war us....yes wildy was theree

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

you guys are over reacting

i agree, everyones getting ahead of themselves, more worlds, getting the loot and those little features will not make change to the clan world

clans will not be all lovey dovey, nothing will change lol. a lot of spies will be used and competition will still be as fierce. what i do love is the removal of BH/FOG/CW all the safe zones and tele locations will be gone, CW huggers and clans who like to rag return 2 minutes in will be easier to get rid of oh yeah and no mains

lmfao at ultimatum re-opening they are a newfag clan that werent even open during old wildy

No one said we were open in old wildy lol. You need to calm down.

so why would the return of old wilderness change **** for you?

#irclan - where banter happens

lmfao at ultimatum re-opening they are a newfag clan that werent even open during old wildy

No one said we were open in old wildy lol. You need to calm down.

so why would the return of old wilderness change **** for you?

Lol i don't know, ask p0ke. He said it. You still need to calm down.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg