Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Never thought i would make a topic here

Arie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember you trying to recruit me to fi at duel arena in like 2007 on my old trashy initiate now main

and its obvious fi wants you back the most haha

And if you still talk to Kraze|Reece at all can you ask him to add "alive_cat" or pm Davld

thanks

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Try out Hysteria we are a new clan that will be on the rise. We are going to be maining P2P but we have a staff that can sure as hell pull off F2P due to what has been done in the past.

Try it out.

#hysteria

www.hysteria-rs.com

this

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Hey Pure Ellie, just popping in to say good luck finding a clan, don't know if you remember me or not?

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Arie!! I will always remember you and Zulu making my time in Fi a better time than any1 else could make it! How's life dude? OT: You should check out Tlp/Hy. If all else fails go back home, you know where that is :cool:

2lchhx.png

TLP with a whole bunch of other Carnage, we offer the best p2p clan experience there is. #tlp

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"