Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most Memorable War.

Hi Im Taka

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a few lol;

E vs FI in CW, Summer 09, 45 vs 45, w/o vent. Winning 2-1 before E made their break.

E vs MM - When E beat MM for the first time north of Corp

E vs DP - DP rushing us with 50 and we had about 30, low food + pray and still managed to win.

For DP

DP vs TLP in CW winning 2-1 ( A while back)

DP vs FOE matched options like a week before we closed.

Hi

29 v 52, beating CD + Ch. Came at the deepest part of our slump when people were writing us off, but from that war onwards everything improved. Was just an amazing display of organization, and once it got to like 15v15 and we realised we were gonna win **** just went off.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

This one Pk trip in January

Our rivals DP pulled 86 people

and we only pulled 82

They rushed us north of Corp thinking they could have a easy victory but our superior organization pushed through they're Defensive lines and with a final all out push we obliterated them and sent them back to lumbridge.

edgeville*

]Cool-cat-high-five.gif

29 v 52, beating CD + Ch. Came at the deepest part of our slump when people were writing us off, but from that war onwards everything improved. Was just an amazing display of organization, and once it got to like 15v15 and we realised we were gonna win **** just went off.

Lol @ how eop love the war that wasn't even legit.. they were leaving portal/kicking from cc.

Proud Ex Co-Leader of Mid-Generation

mlmw0h.png

The Golden Gods Vs Devastation

Legendary Pures Vs Destructive Pures

Exclusive Vs Chaotic

Final Ownage Elite Vs Mayhem Makers For the name:P2P Kingz

Mayhem Makers Vs Final Ownage Elite For Jagex Pure Cup

Fatality For FFA P2P and F2P

Eruption Of Pures Vs Fatality For Best F2P

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

My Two favorite fights in the last 6 months

First fight

We were waiting for EOP north of bh steps lvl 28 wildy for about an hour because we had a pkri. Tayabs main and adam/gf dooshbags main were sniping us during the whole wait.

But knowing EOP they later declined the pkri after we waited all that time even though we had even ops (60 v 60)

So then out of the blue MM rushes, they quickly tried to push through us, but we held our ground and then had a push of our own and quickly cleared them, at that moment i felt like a God.

The next fight happend the following week, we had a pkri against EOP again with even ops 65 v 65

We hoped they wouldnt ***** out again, thankfully they didnt and rushed us east of village. After a tense fight that lasted 5 minutes Drunk Called a final Push to end it, and it did. With our Scims of doom we quickly went right through them and send the remaining surviors to Clan Wars. Later that Day we defeated them two more times even ops.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

The first time we totally dominated MM, meant alot to me personally as it was a metaphor for how far we had come in the year we'd been open, really loved it.

Another that i really love, is a matched prep with Fi when Charles made a "triumphant return". This was one of the last matched fights we had with Fi and was a really proud moment for me in my leading career as it symbolised our stepping up to a clan we respected at that point

the vids worth a watch, very well put together

:P good ****

2nqs6xyfixed.png

The first time we totally dominated MM, meant alot to me personally as it was a metaphor for how far we had come in the year we'd been open, really loved it.

Another that i really love, is a matched prep with Fi when Charles made a "triumphant return". This was one of the last matched fights we had with Fi and was a really proud moment for me in my leading career as it symbolised our stepping up to a clan we respected at that point

the vids worth a watch, very well put together

Soon you'll be able to relive those days once Epidemic comes back, am I right?

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

CX V Z all the pkr's we had with zenith <3 them.

CX V CH we were like 3weeks open and it was our 1st time owning a MPC we were so happy :)

Z V FI golden hammer war :)

logo424157266651344990632.png

was part of the clan but i really remembered the Tlp vs Mm P2p fullout that went down to last 10 people, was pretty intense

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp