Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Package of experience. NYE gift for the clan

Faked

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf str lol0 back to eop Noob!!

I'll suggest you guys go to either ch or control they seem to be good mid lvl clans and very active.

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

I'm not in, even I am Lithuanian. I offer you to join Zenith, and help them to get into TOP clans ;) Good luck mates, even I am not with you, you always be my family guys. Good luck ;)

^ This

Zenith :)

All three of these members were in #Lithuanians with you, we have a great community and our trips/preps are perfect for GMT and GMT+1 which is your timezone, our forums are some of the most active around getting over 60 members on them a day and alot of guests/clan freinds, our community is amazing which is what we aim for theres alot of fun in vent/irc and on the forums :) we tend to war more into the f2p server but that doesn't mean we don't like P2p, we usually pull around 50 to F2p and 40 to P2p which isn't too big nor too small, right now would be the perfect time to join us :) come check us out?

Site: www.Zenith-Rs.com

Irc: #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

wtf str lol0 back to eop Noob!!

i just lol'd

nice eop's comunnity

I am sure that he was joking bro, don't take this too serious

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

I'd say HY. They seem chill and are very friendly to your time zone.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Would you call HY a ''GMT clan''? They have like two ranks on their iRC now and they both are `away

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Would you call HY a ''GMT clan''? They have like two ranks on their iRC now and they both are `away

Maybe not based but I'm sure there would be a leader on with you to be able to do events. I just have a few friends in there that I know are GMT. Sorry if I was misleading.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Hey Man.

Should really look into Zenith.

I reckon that you and you mates will really enjoy Zenith's community as we do have a few Lithuanians in us at the moment. I also remember warring LT with you when i was in Anxiety too lol.

Zenith has a stong core community and is willing to accept some more cool guys like you all!

We have daily mini wars f2p aswell as p2p and pull 50+ weekly to f2p and p2p pk trips.

Goodluck with what you decide to do. If you need any more info don't hesitate to PM any of our ops in IRC #Zenith or you can register on our forums www.zenith-rs.com

-Ryan

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I think Zenith would be most GMT friendly for you.

^What Sandra Said :D!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

If you are looking for a new clan with an experienced staff check out #hysteria, due to the best P2P MPC's recently closing it is now our shot to come up and take a shot for it. We have daily mini wars and a close knit community since most of us have been together for a while now.

If it is F2P that you enjoy, we can do it too. Just a very well rounded clan. What I have noticed is a lot of med clans take this game really serious, take a loss to heart or just fear losing. We aren't like that we showed this at our first ever event trying to take on the #1 Matched P2P clan and easily the #3 spot.

#hysteria

www.hysteria-rs.com Feel free to just introduce yourself if you'd like.

If you aren't looking for a med clan, join Fatality. The clan has been doing work these past few months and they aren't "main stream" like they used to be but sure as hell can be if they keep it up.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png