Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Package of experience. NYE gift for the clan

Faked

Not sure if str lol agreed with this. He was fomer old school EOP and for what I know he loved the clan.

Anyways I wouldnt recommened zenith if you are traying to avoid clan drama, since they getting into it.

My suggestion would be chaotic, friendly community and dont get into much drama.

Most Hated, Most feared, Still on top.

eopirate.png

qOY7v.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come have a peak in #Exclusive in a GMT time see what you think :)

Remember back in the day Legendary Pures Vs You guys, You guys were an awesome country clan which could even Compete against normal clans , Im not gona be a sweet talk like Ryan but Come check #Exclusive We're back with our full staff we had before .

We was in a big slump , it has to be admitted but The big slump Bought all the real kids together and the fake went away. So make ur own decision tbh :)

#Exclusive or if not #Fatality

Umm well, just offering an alternative - Re-open Baltic.

However, to avoid the previous mistakes of innactivity and level difference, we could possibly raise the req's to a, let's say, 85+ stat?

If we made Baltic to be something you had to work for, thus the 85+stat people would join and wouldn't want to leave since they've invested the time.

I'd say we would have a fairly solid memberbase of 20-30 people, which would eventually grow.

Concentrate on mini's and pk trips during the day, and as the clan would grow, we could slowly start competing vs other MPC clans.

But yeah... just an idea.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Damn i remember you guys , you guys were very good f2p.

Come check us out

#chaotic must of heard of us :)

www.chaotic-rs.com

check it out bro :)

Would like to have you aboard :P

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg

I'm not in, even I am Lithuanian. I offer you to join Zenith, and help them to get into TOP clans ;) Good luck mates, even I am not with you, you always be my family guys. Good luck ;)

^ This

Zenith :)

Just join Zenith...They got tons of potential to be a top clan and they can use you guys..

It fits what you are looking for and Zenith has tons of Lt members

hhyy1.png

The Hatred will be reopening

#hysteria if not

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

We're a smaller clan, dominant in P2P, and pretty decent in F2P but sure could improve with a little help.

We have the highest averages out of any med level clan. and are extremely balanced at matched opts.

(18:27:37) -Vectra[18]- ** (CLANINFO): Tribulation (http://www.trib-rs.com) | Total members: 44 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 81.08 | P2P: 86.2) Cons: 86.16 Magic: 96.02 Range: 89.91 Skill total: 1,417 | F2P or P2P: F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 97) | Cape: Wilderness36 | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tribulation

Our Ts is usually active 24/7, and an active irc.

Recently been striving to go further then we have. We average 5-6 mini's a day with times being reasonable for GMT. I pmed you on IRC. We have a planned p2p prep wednesday, and plan to get more after. Have a dedicated staff, and a very experienced leadership.

Drop by our IRC if you want to talk, i'll get ahold of you. #Tribulation

BUT. We are not looking for a TOP clan. We are actually getting ****** off the e-drama of the TOP clans happening now-a-days.

Ex-Lithuanians. We are not going to join either of these:

FOE

MM

EOP

CP

TLP

I agree there is E-Drama, hmmm.. Theres not many med level pure clans open anymore most have died, but i know of one that is very active on the p2p side, and still growing in the f2p area as you do. They have fun midweek trips and usually mini quite alot if the members want one, there community is pro and the leadership are very friendly towards members. They have an active Ts crew to speak to and have friends with, Tribulation are a very good clan, and if i was to be looking for a pure med level clan, not a one of the top clans i would 100% join TR.

There Irc is #Tribulation and site is http://www.trib-rs.com they are still growing in the pure community and growing as a clan and why dont you be part of it! :D Introduce yourself and have fun. Hope you make the right choice, Thanks

2h83a7t.png

Proud High Council of Final Ownage Elite

click here to watch events from my view.

F2P Miniwars/P2P Miniwars, we're one of the top MPC's to do both. Anywhere from 4-10 miniwars a day. Depending on if leadership can find enough people down for one.

We're a 1 week old clan, and have a 50 ML. Dedicated leadership, as well as dedicated members.

We had a nice 40 minute fight versus Chaotic last trip, so action packed will be us.

http://www.hysteria-rs.com

We have a great community, if you do not believe me. Come make an introduction, we zone in from serious to fun. I can't really say much else, I hope you stop by and at least GIVE it a shot.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Hey faked, Always remember fighting you guys when I was divinity. I think you should check out zenith, were a strong community, we have a couple of lithuanians in our clan, and we would love to have you guys. We have active forums, around 2 preps a week. We have decent pulls in both servers, I think you guys would be a great asset to our community. www.zenith-rs.com

#zenith

Goodluck choosing what clan you want to pic.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Hey faked, Always remember fighting you guys when I was divinity. I think you should check out zenith, were a strong community, we have a couple of lithuanians in our clan, and we would love to have you guys. We have active forums, around 2 preps a week. We have decent pulls in both servers, I think you guys would be a great asset to our community. www.zenith-rs.com

#zenith

Goodluck choosing what clan you want to pic.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Hi Faked,

You Probably dont know how I Am, but i know you pretty well. I remember warring Lithuanians in Numerous Clans Like Legendary Pures, and we were pretty tight im not going to lie and always had our backs. Those were the old good era's of PvP Worlds and I Truley miss that. Taking from what i have learned from there and now, i lead a clan Called Zenith now. It would be an honour and pleasure to have someone that I Used to follow and help out reunite.

Zenith has a very stable Community, and wepersonally have 3 Lithuanian's Vytass, Mjeska, and Justas. With that being said, I think you would fit in well. We have a relaxed leadership, not to strict, but allows the game to revolve around one point, and thats simply having fun.

Anyways im going to make this short and sweet, Give us a look, possibly a try, and tell me what you think. Someone with ur expierence and help, would make a dramatic factor.

~Sincerley,

Josh

Proud Leader Of Zenith

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

I'd say HY. They seem chill and are very friendly to your time zone.

Would you call HY a ''GMT clan''? They have like two ranks on their iRC now and they both are `away

We have quite a few GMT members, also Americans that stay up all throughout the night.

Including 2 leaders. I also have insomnia. :[

If you want to be in the beginning of a top potential clan, id suggest checking out Hysteria.

Minis everyday, active leadership, great community, weekend trips.

We are also a mid level clan, so we would be competing against the same clans LT was competing with.

IRC - #Hysteria

Site - http://www.hysteria-rs.com/index.php

p2p20v20pure.png

I would seriously consider Zenith. Our memberslist is expanding. We have a great mature community and I have been in this clan since it's re-open and the Leadership is outstanding. It is full of loyal devoted members and is on the rise. I would check out #zenith. PM me in IRC if you have any questions.

-[Z]Sean

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Wowwwww, I remember fighting LT from Defiance. That was a **** load of fun.

I honestly recommend Hysteria, I think you would like it a lot. The leadership doesn't have a single person that hasn't been clanning for 1 year + and we're all friendly. The community is golden and the forums are 100% active averaging 350-400 posts a DAY.

I'm not going to say we have a bunch of GMT members, but we sure as hell have a bunch of no life Americans that would be on around your time and we have 10-15 members GMT based. You guys would help out a lot there :D

I really hope you guys join Hysteria considering you're one of the most chilled back people I've ever talked to. (Faked) - I'm sure your members that you lead in LT are the same way =P.

Out of anything, the most I ask of you is to make the best choice possible for you and your mates.

More clans I recommend to you is Zenith or Control. Control is 100% F2p based with nothing but GMT's.

Best of luck guys!

-Mitch

#TLP

Www.Tlp-Rs.Com

:dotfire:

Posting this 3 times on this thread, even after he quoted your reply and reposted NO to TLP.

You do it again.

I lol'd.