Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Package of experience. NYE gift for the clan

Faked

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spartan above me doing the dodgy behind the scenes attempts at opening a clan, do realise that he's Australian so GL GMT.

I noticed "Im Pur3 Ok" as one of the people in the so-to-speak package. What's he been up to lately I remember at one stage he was a member of Malice. He's such a friendly guy I wish you guys all the best keeping your community together.

If I were you and this is what I'm doing, I'm waiting for the wilderness to return then I'll spend my time searching for or possibly creating the right clan for me.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Hiya, personally I never really quite post on the topics created on the 'Clan Searching Forums' because it's more or less an ego trip for the OP. But I can infer and sense the fact that you/ya'll are humble, and not looking to exactly be at the best.

If you're up for it give #Chaotic a try. We are laid back but we sill get work done with our semi decent pulls. We are heavily based on community, and we emphasize on dedication, and quality of heart within our members. We run on the motto "respect is mutual" meaning our members are willing to give everybody a mediocrum of respect until he/she has proved that they don't deserve it. We have no tolerance for faqgotry, trolling for fun, and to the point of annoyance have their limits, e-drama, any sort of disrespect, is dealt with harshly - so we like to clamp down on those.

We're not the best clan out there, but if you're looking for a home and a place that'll gladly welcome you regardless of your stats or whatever. But seriously check us out - I wouldn't mind warring with you lot ^__^.

We're the type of clan that fights til the end, even when we are losing terribly, we return until our banks are dry.

Everyone is a brother, and all of my members have big hearts, we'll always have your back and will give you support at whatever you strive to achieve.

If not then I truly wish you the best of luck on your search for that clan that will offer you the fun and community you're looking for ;]

p.s. Judging from your sig faked... You liek teh animez. Just like me :D

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Furious is a cool and honest guy, but taking those words seriously about Chaotic is a lie.

Half your clan flames 24/7, comes onto IRC and says dumb things then leave.

Returns in nothing but a dds to certain wars, that is your legacy.

No flame intended, just pointing out the hypocrisy. :/

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something