Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

first pure clan in rs?

Am I thinking Pinkies then? IDK. Lol 10 years ago I was an 11 year old wearing monk robes and a black med helm collecting runes at Black Knight castle logging out when I saw white dots..

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I thinking Pinkies then? IDK. Lol 10 years ago I was an 11 year old wearing monk robes and a black med helm collecting runes at Black Knight castle logging out when I saw white dots..

Pinkies ended up copying MM... I have access to the old forums (03/04 ones) and there's posts from 0m3gaknight going "we're famous!!!" "A bunch of kids in pink robes are copying our gear", etc, etc.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Pinkies ended up copying MM... I have access to the old forums (03/04 ones) and there's posts from 0m3gaknight going "we're famous!!!" "A bunch of kids in pink robes are copying our gear", etc, etc.

Alright, I can't think of the name of the team I am thinking of then. If it comes to mind I'll post it later.

am0ns.jpg

**** shawn you could afford a black med??.. i remember those days rofl...

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

first pure clan - Mayhem Makers

First publicated pure clan, I don't think that is the answer he is looking for or he wouldn't have asked though.

Some one needs to help me out with The Aprons though. Because I do believe that is where MM originated from, I could be wrong though. So long ago.

Lol'd MM didn't originate from apz. I think your just a newfag who likes to think he's oldschool in some clan called "acid project" no1s ever heard of lol.

sup guys my names hotkeying i was in a pure clan in 02 called pro pkers and that makes me more experienced at ruenscape than you

#irclan - where banter happens

first pure clan - Mayhem Makers

First publicated pure clan, I don't think that is the answer he is looking for or he wouldn't have asked though.

Some one needs to help me out with The Aprons though. Because I do believe that is where MM originated from, I could be wrong though. So long ago.

Lol'd MM didn't originate from apz. I think your just a newfag who likes to think he's oldschool in some clan called "acid project" no1s ever heard of lol.

sup guys my names hotkeying i was in a pure clan in 02 called pro pkers and that makes me more experienced at ruenscape than you

Keep repping FI big guy lmfao.

And considering myself, Omni, and IVP were all AP I'm sure it never existed.

Man Will, just shhhh. You bad troll :thanks:

You need to stop getting so upset over simple things, there are doctors, and meds for that. Talk to your school counselor broseph. I know you got an E-Thug rep to uphold, but you try way to hard.

Cya@Easts :thumbsup:

am0ns.jpg

The first pure clan was originated through the Clan Forums on Runescape's main page. Whether or not it was official is not up to any of us. Runescape use to have it's own seperate clan section on it's site, allowing people to get together and work together as a group. Most of these labled "clans" were basically teams of people who tried to stick to accounts that were rare like theirs, said "pure".

For the clans that are still alive

1. MM (Was MM over any of the pure clans that are around right now...lol at the kids saying FOE)

2. FI/FOE

3. EOP (but i am not sure if that was the same EOP from back then)

4. TLP/CP

Clans that are not around umm

SO

ERP

DP

AAO

FL

To be honest do not really know i did not make my first pure till Spring of 04, and was not really into clan pking... was more into just double msbing kids at V fence and picking up rune arrows lol

LOL! Who still plays this game

amon dont no what hes talkin bout lol

it was mm

even if there was a clan in rsc, it would b like a 10 man clan, nothin like clans these days

A clan is a clan, even if it doesn't pull 50's with intros. Mm may be the oldest open pure clan, but that doesn't make it the first pure clan.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

MM is the 1st pure clan in rs2, proven by the fact that nobody can actually contradict that with solid facts, no one can name an official pure clan that came before MM other than "Umm I rememba a clan dat pked in aps or pink skirts etc." these were masser teams whose members changed on a daily basis, obviously pures pked in groups together before MM was officially conceived but not one of these teams were established until after mm (aps, monks, blackies, pinkies).

2lmmg0i.png
¿?