Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

why is there no pure clan that only does p2p?

Warking

because clans care to much about their rep and don't like to be called 1 dimensional by idiots, instead of caring about what is most fun.

...so true! Carnage did it and they had a great reputation :thumbsup:

You build a clan around what you find fun and by others opinion about your clan. I'd love to see more clans like Carnage

Ok stop D-R'ing

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because all the clans here run around trying to make themselves look good on this site in an attempt to follow the same structure as the top dogs like mm foe tlp

lol even when they dont want to they still will, its all about appearance here :thumbsup: if this site was not about you would see an individuality in clans but everyone is just the same

I have been around the pure community ever since i started playing RS(about 6 years ago lol). I have never really gotten into pure clans because they go FTP. Its like why do i pay to play this game? If im going to do something that is boring as ****, not to mention free. there are tons of main clans/teams that do only p2p. Why are there no pure clans?

WHY THE HELL IS THERE NO PURE CLAN THAT ONLY DOES P2P THAT IS STILL ALIVE?????????

someone told me #war was p2p only, so i went into their irc and there was 4 people me and two other people, and a bot.

E:This censor **** is gay as ****. what are we 12?

solution: go get defense and stay far away from us

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

um bro, if u been scaping for so long, their has been maybe over 10 straight p2p only clans?

the last p2p only clan thats still alive would be TLP sir, and they just started f2p about 5-7 months ago?

We've always done F2p lol

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

f2p is more fun dawgg

p2p wars are like 2 mins fun.. thans its over already..

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

f2p takes more skill thats why cp is #1 LOLOLOLO :NULL:

wonder why no one likes u

OT: DH (Divine Hybrids) was one of my favorite P2P only clans (this was like 2004-05, I don't know that much about them cause I was a newfag to the pure world at the time, most people have forgotten about this really good clan though.)

• 1 month later...
Because they could only recruit a handfull of people because nature of p2p isn't 82magic with 80range they are all quality chosen.

so clans dont do p2p because they cant get good enough memembers? lol wut there are bots for a reason

Its #War-rs and we arent just p2p, but we are strongly p2p.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Well lets take a look:

Carnage- Has died twice

CPR- Died

WAR- Not very successful (No offence)

Don't get me wrong, Carnage and CPR both had their times where they were one of the bests, but one clan servers don't last long. For some reason, an F2P and P2P balance is what makes a clan strong.

Implying that the closure of each said clan has any relevance with being p2p only.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

stop bitching and make one then

BANG

Your an idiot.

.... :unsure:

BANG

What i want to now is why do you still use blingee to edit your pictures Ayo LMAO you broke ass *****.

OT : I know alot of p2p based. There just small.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Also because often people who decide to make 1 dimensional clans have a weak leadership. If you look at all the p2p based clans, not one of them has a leadership that would ever match up to that of IR

How can you say that? look at alot of main p2p clans/teams that are only p2p. So it makes no sense to say that being p2p only equals weak leadership. Besides being p2p doesnt make you one dimensional.