Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare News (1/16/11)

Jay

Just a few things have changed around Pure Warfare recently, but it's important that you read this topic so you're aware of them.

Evasion

By now, everybody should know that evading a ban or suspension will earn you IP Damnation. Nobody's been slick enough to evade without Omni's knowing. If you're suspended, just ride it out. Evading it will just make your punishment permanent. If you're banned, evading will just ruin any chances you have of appealing. The point I wanted to make on this is that aiding users in evading is against the rules. We've had occurrences where banned users were being allowed on the forums through friend's accounts. If you do this, your account will be linked to the banned user's information, and we will know. Then you are in trouble.

Top Clan List

The Top Clan List has been re-opened by Omni. It had been closed for several weeks, and it can just as easily return to that if the topic gets out of hand. If you are seen posting anything but a list on the topic, expect a warning. Don't slip in any wise remarks, final opinions, or your view of their previous week. If we were interested, we'd title it Top Clan Thoughts. Post ONLY a list, and the topic will remain open.

TeamSpeak 3

Pure Warfare is now opening a public TeamSpeak. The TS3 channel will be open for any members to use as they wish. If there's any malicious action taking place in the TeamSpeak, notify a staff member immediately so we can sort it out. The information to connect to our TeamSpeak is:

Server: ts.pure-warfare.com

Port: 9987

Events Team

Once again, Pure Warfare is opening it's staff to applications from members who are interested in becoming a part of our team. With the new Wilderness changes having been confirmed by JaGeX, we see an opportunity to provide more frequent community events than the annual Red vs Blue. We are looking for intelligent members who have a passion for community interaction. We need to assemble a team who can actively brainstorm events, organize them, and work with us to execute them.

Members of the Events Team will be given a unique Team Icon, access to the infamous #PureWarfare.Staff channel, and a private forum in the Staff category.

If you're interested in being a part of this team, and (more importantly) believe you are qualified to devote your experience, ability and some time, then you may copy the application form below and click this link to send it to Karl. Please title your message as "Events Team Application".

Note that all applications will be private, and viewed by nobody but Karl.

An asterisk (*) marks an optional question.

[color="#FF0000"]*[/color]Real Name (First Only):Location & Time Zone: [color="#FF0000"]*[/color]Age:IRC Nick:Do you have any experience in events organization for a community of a large scale? Please describe some of these experiences below.How often do you visit the Pure Warfare forums? Which forums (if any) do you pay special attention to?What is one event that you would love to see happen in the PureWarfare community?Give us an example of a combat-based event you would like to organize.Give us an example of a non-combat event you would like to organize.Explain why you're an ideal choice for this rank.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Ya your welcome on the TS. Assholes.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

How active in game would I need to be in game for event coord? I'd love to help the community but I'm short on time really.

am0ns.jpg

How active in game would I need to be in game for event coord? I'd love to help the community but I'm short on time really.

In-game activity isn't too important, it's PW activity that is.

All staff will be involved in event planning, so I don't think you really need to apply.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

In-game activity isn't too important, it's PW activity that is.

All staff will be involved in event planning, so I don't think you really need to apply.

Cool Beans. :teehee:

am0ns.jpg

Do you PM Karl with the application or it leave here?

Looking forward to see some fun, chilled and enjoyable hosted by PureWarfare with the return of wilderness.

Lets have a PureWarfare karaoke now that you have a public TeamSpeak? :D

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Do you PM Karl with the application or it leave here?

Looking forward to see some fun, chilled and enjoyable hosted by PureWarfare with the return of wilderness.

Lets have a PureWarfare karaoke now that you have a public TeamSpeak? :D

Send them to Karl in a private message. But refer to what I said to Am0n above.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

awesome, looking forward to more events :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Loving the Ts :D

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"