Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Predict Top 10 One Month After The Wilderness

P0ke N Die

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Wilderness Guardians Jr

1.TLP

2.MM/FOE

3.MM/FOE

4.EOP

5.CP

6.FI

7.Z

8.M

9.CT

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

I dislike Z ranks decisions however no way in hell you are above them. They actually have improved since they first opened and just can not see you be above them in anyway. Also who is M and DB?

Also fatality will not be basing our trips on what other clans do or even care what rank another clan is. Goal is to have fun so you can take us off this pointless list of flame from someone who just opened another clan last week. Thank you.

Newfag M = Malice

Most Likely I Would See

1. MM As P0ke Said Old Schools Returning.

2. Foe Same Momentum, Gaining Old School Pkers

3. Fi I See Old Schoolers Returning Aswell Gaining Some Previous Ranks Maybe.

4.TLP Getting Some Old Schoolers Aswell And Continuing To Compete in the top 3

5. EOP Getting Some Old School Members/Ranks Maybe??

6. CP Same Momentum

7. Control - Alot Of Oldschool CY Comming Back

8. Z - If E Re-opens I See a Slump/Close Lol

9. Malice - Alot Of Old School Members Comming Back, Should Be Some Good Competition for the top 10

10. Maybe Carnage/IR Comming Back??

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I predict one clan will die within the first month.

One that's ranked 4-10 atm, as trips will change drastically. In the old wild, and im talking 2006, you could go a good hour without finding anyone to fight except for maybe main wars (acers will most likely demolish pure clans that try to crash now)

Clans whos member base include "newschool" pkers might become diappointed. Many of them don't understand that the old wild was something that took years to appreciate. A few leaders might crack under the pressure of change and just decide to quit.

Not naming any clans atm because it could be any of them.

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png

eop was #1 in 07

For a few weeks till we took it :thumbsup:

By the end of Spring 2007, EOP was sitting at the #2 F2P clan. We decided #2 was not enough. We spent every Pk trip fighting Fi to claim their spot and show them who should be #1. We lost many, but then that magical day, we beat Fatality; which they knew was coming. This was unheard of! This victory gave us many new members and we kept beating Fi. We took #1 F2P clan in the early summer of 2007. EOP was one of the most dominate pure clans ever! We pulled 200-275 opts every week, fantastic! We would defeat between two and four clans without banking, Including Mm, Fi, Foe! However, this all came to an end. PCR ranks were released and EOP was put at #1 for our unstoppable Pk abilities.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I don't see why so many people saying "Z die if E reopens" overall we had quite a few epidemic members 3~months ago but some have gone inactive/left, we now have about 4 Epidemic members left.

TeeWee/Luke/Abba/Zack

TeeWee/Luke are inactive, so yes loosing 2 active members would kill us rofl?

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Only sure thing will be MM picking up numbers. Everyone else its a toss-up depending on their numbers as well as leaders adapting to old wildy if the only thing they've been doing for 3 years is just bh and pvp. Should be exciting.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I don't see why so many people saying "Z die if E reopens" overall we had quite a few epidemic members 3~months ago but some have gone inactive/left, we now have about 4 Epidemic members left.

TeeWee/Luke/Abba/Zack

TeeWee/Luke are inactive, so yes loosing 2 active members would kill us rofl?

yea

Violent Demise - Low Requirement Pure Clan
Forums | Memberlist | #VD

vi.png

It's going to be interesting.

TLP - Already improving in both servers and the wilderness will get there numbers back.

MM - Same as TLP they will keep there numbers throw out the year.

FOE - Same as MM and TLP.

Fi - I know allot of Oldschool Fi are going to rejoin.

EOP - Not sure about EOP but members will come and go.

CT - Lots of Oldschool CY will join pushing there Saturdays up by +10.

CP - I'm sure CP will have some good competition in F2P with CT but P2P will stay the same.

Z - Epidemic will kill you if they re - open. Zenith will stay the same.

Cp in competition with CT? lol

r9il54.png

2lwpsoy.jpg

f2p:

1. MM - Will gain a shitload of oldschool and probably be untouchable for a few months

2. FOE - Will also gain a lot of oldschool, but won't pull enough to beat MM

3. EoP - Won't be in the same league numbers wise as the above, but will probably be more consistent than the below

4. TLP - Huge pulls now, i think once wild comes back most of the focus will be on P2P, and if any of those p2p med clans reopen their pulls will drop

5. Fi - Should at least get some oldschool back, but i think under the current leadership won't be consistent

6. CP - Will drop opts instead of gain, probably won't compete with the above except during the week

7. M - Everyone loves them, so i see them getting a lot of momentum early

8. Ct/Z - 1 of these will die

9. others

p2p;

Will become about loot not clan wars.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

I know there's a top 10 clan list and people like to but preds in there but the wilderness is going to change a lot. Oldfag clans are going to get their old members back who quit with the wilderness. Newfag clans aren't really going to gain anything. You never know, old clans might re-open and it might hurt clans. I already know of a few re-opening. So what do you guys think?

1. MM - Will get lots of oldschool coming back I hope

2. FOE - ^^

3. TLP - I just have the feeling C or IR will re-open or something, but you'll still have the power to compete for #1.

4. EOP - Not much will change, few oldschools will come back and they'll take over FI and EOP for good.

5. FI - Few oldies come back but your leadership won't manage your numbers properly and you'll fall back down.

6. CP - Not really sure about CP and the oldschool unit, I thought they joined MM or something, but I could be wrong.

7. CT - Got so many old CY members coming back on Feb 1st, should be interesting.

8. Z - Wasn't around for the wilderness, Epidemic re-opening would hurt you.

9. M - It's like confirmed now that they'll re-open, I don't think they'll boom too quickly but they'll be good.

10. DB - Losing a bit of momentum but should get a few more recruits, maybe enough to fight M.

I agree with MM being #1, if not fighting strongly for it.

FOE I don't think will be in top 2

TLP will be top 2, they have had a lot of members before IR/C closed. All C/IR added to TLP was probably a total of 15~

I have a feeling EOP and Fatality are going to do amazing when old wild comes back.

I agree with what you said about Z if Epidemic re-opens, but I highly doubt they will reopen. So I'm putting Zenith ahead of CT unless you guys can prove you can hold your numbers as Zenith has done.

CT ^

111106164814.png

hsig1.png