Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

League of Legends

Hembuli

League of Legends is a game inspired by the Defense of the Ancients map for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne[2] developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows.[3] It was first announced on October 7, 2008 and released on October 27, 2009.[4] The game was in a closed beta from April 10, 2009 to October 22, 2009.[5] It then transitioned to open beta until release.[6]

Steve "Guinsoo" Feak, the previous designer of the popular Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne custom map, DotA Allstars, and Steve “Pendragon” Mescon, the administrator of the former official support base for the map (www.dota-allstars.com), were involved with Riot Games in the development of League Of Legends.[7] Using the original DotA created by Eul (the original Defence of The Ancients map for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos) as a base, Guinsoo made DotA Allstars by inserting his own mix of content, largely expanding the number of the heroes, and adding recipes, numerous items and various gameplay changes. Guinsoo then passed version 6 of the map on to its current developer, Icefrog. Pendragon, who is the Director of Community Relations for Riot Games, helped create the previous DotA Allstars website along with its forum.

Gameplay

Players are formed into 2 even teams with 1-5 champions on each team. Each team starts at opposing sides of a map, near what is called a "Nexus". A match is won when either the opposing team's Nexus is destroyed or the other team surrenders. To destroy a Nexus, each team must work through a series of towers called "Turrets". Turrets are often placed along a path to each base referred to as a "Lane". Along the way, each player must gain levels from killing the opposing team's "Champions" and "Minions" (small NPCs that constantly spawn and attack the other team) and defeating neutral monsters (some of which grant buffs known as Crests upon death). Also, champions purchase "Items" with in-match gold to improve their champion. In League of Legends, each player starts at level 1 at the beginning of the match and can obtain the maximum of level 18 with their champion, leveling 4 different champion-specific abilities.

Trailer:

Anyone play it? I've been playing for 4 months now and gotta say I'm in love with this game! If anyone is lvl 30 and playing in the EU server feel free to add Hembuli and come play some ranked games with me :)

Here's the download link if interersted:

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload

and yes the game is free to play. Though there is a shop where you can buy skins for your champions and other shet like that with IRL cash.

10122007thedayrunescape.png

I was a noob at this game one of the guys in my platoon tried getting me to play this with him. I was some Joker looking thing.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...