Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bumblee Tuna, Storm Brewing, Charlie Delta

Dr Cake Town

Honestly... who the **** gives a ****. This topic is so ridiculous why isn't it deleted.... Its not 'Fiwarfare its 'Purewarfare go post that **** on your forums you ********....

I think you should be deleted from this site. It's "Pure Warfare" and we are talking about a pure clan you moron.

No matter how much you dislike a clan you idiot you always respect the old school founders of every clan because they created our history of pures and what we have today. So gtfo this site you new ***.

Patrick

101 SINS

lol you think a join date on this site makes someone older? We used Pure Community before till it basically died. An one of the people running pure community was Fatality's Site Admin. God... so many idiots in the pure community now who don't have the littlest respect for anything and they wonder why people get mad including myself.

Watch some kid is going to quote me saying something dumb trying to act hard.

LOL! Who still plays this game

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly... who the **** gives a ****. This topic is so ridiculous why isn't it deleted.... Its not 'Fiwarfare its 'Purewarfare go post that **** on your forums you ********....

I think you should be deleted from this site. It's "Pure Warfare" and we are talking about a pure clan you moron.

No matter how much you dislike a clan you idiot you always respect the old school founders of every clan because they created our history of pures and what have today. So gtfo this site you new ***.

Patrick

101 SINS

lol you think a join date on this site makes someone older? We used Pure Community before till it basically died. An one of the people running pure community was Fatality's Site Admin. God... so many idiots in the pure community now who don't have the littlest respect for anything.

I just felt that it was absolutley retarted to make a topic about people coming back... and then making it a dumb name so people dont know whats going on. and figuring out its something so irrelevant. And im like member 118 and your 2,300 nd something... whos the "newfag now"

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

No matter how much you dislike a clan you idiot you always respect the old school founders of every clan because they created our history of pures and what have today. So gtfo this site you new ***.

Patrick

101 SINS

lol you think a join date on this site makes someone older? We used Pure Community before till it basically died. An one of the people running pure community was Fatality's Site Admin. God... so many idiots in the pure community now who don't have the littlest respect for anything.

I just felt that it was absolutley retarted to make a topic about people coming back... and then making it a dumb name so people dont know whats going on. and figuring out its something so irrelevant. And im like member 118 and your 2,300 nd something... whos the "newfag now"

Again i guess you failed to read what i said just said above. Thank you for proving my point once again on how the IQ of the pure community in past 2 years has dropped drastically.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Patrick

101 SINS

Again i guess you failed to read what i said just said above. Thank you for proving my point once again on how the IQ of the pure community in past 2 years has dropped drastically.

If you care about a person IQ over a video game / Forum chatting then i think you should see your local doctor... and you should try masterbating cause you seem depressed. Or if your unable to ejeculate (only reason i say that because i beleve your about 10 or 9 ) i think you shud try playing MW2 or Black ops.

yeah..... have a good day their tho.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

No matter how much you dislike a clan you idiot you always respect the old school founders of every clan because they created our history of pures and what we have today. So gtfo this site you new ***.

Even more the founders of the clan who were #1 or fighting for #1 in the old wild who set the example of what "Pure Warfare" was all about.

ya could you please stop typing?

i mean seriously you idiots in this clan called "fatality" think your friggin entitled to #1 because the leaders who are coming back worked their asses of for it, only for idiots like you to end up in power and tarnish the proud name of fatality

no one gives a flip about fatality anymore, you'll be giving me my 76k's this weekends as promised due to your failures as crashers and being a tiny thorn in tlp's side

there will never be a Fi Vs EOP for #1

and since if they come back it will be because of them, james and charles and derek bringing back the name of fatality, not some new kid like you so quit mooching off their success

god dont cry out for attention next time

This happened before around the time MM took #1 F2P and FI claimed they were going to take us down. After 2 weeks of us beating you FI we stopped hearing from him? Didn't mean to make this offensive just hoping you don't put all your eggs in one basket lol.

Anyways good luck FI.

we did step it up when charles came back last time, pulling a good 15 opts more so we could compete with you and foe again. found the two fights on fi cinema from the few weeks he was back:

- vs foe

- vs mm

we won the matched f2p 40v40 pcl final vs foe, month or so after he left we got to the final p2p full out vs foe but got beat. i'd say we done alright last time he was back, it boosted us a lil but he was only around for a month or so lol. aint saying the same will happen this time, it's just cool to have founders return for a bit n see how things are. ^^

grogsfinalnotext.png

This happened before around the time MM took #1 F2P and FI claimed they were going to take us down. After 2 weeks of us beating you FI we stopped hearing from him? Didn't mean to make this offensive just hoping you don't put all your eggs in one basket lol.

Anyways good luck FI.

This, I remember Fi made a big deal about Charles coming back and how much we were gonna get owned when Epidemic were just starting to beat Fi in matched fights when we were #4 or so, didn't really make the impact that Fi hoped I don't think.

Needless to say, it will be a big boost if all three and in particular James come back, and hopefully it goes well for you guys.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Even more the founders of the clan who were #1 or fighting for #1 in the old wild who set the example of what "Pure Warfare" was all about.

i mean seriously you idiots in this clan called "fatality" think your friggin entitled to #1 because the leaders who are coming back worked their asses of for it, only for idiots like you to end up in power and tarnish the proud name of fatality

no one gives a flip about fatality anymore, you'll be giving me my 76k's this weekends as promised due to your failures as crashers and being a tiny thorn in tlp's side

and since if they come back it will be because of them, james and charles and derek bringing back the name of fatality, not some new kid like you so quit mooching off their success

One word can describe the quote above:

Destroyed

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

you seem like you still care quite a bit about fatality. lol.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Why use this topic to flame FI? Its good news..

Does TLP/MM/FOE seriously want to fight the same 3-4 clans forever?

Some people need to relax; and look at the good aspects of this update instead of living with your head buried in the ground.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

you seem like you still care quite a bit about fatality. lol.

Tiger is ex Fi I believe, of course he'd care.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro