Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zeniths last ever bh trip!

Lawson

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inb4 teamed with a ****** low level f2p clan

ooooops too late.

Gj on your trip Z.

evan flame is not needed on this topic, but I too, am disappointed they didn't credit exclusive the huge role they played in zenith's trip.

I just find it hilarious that Z think they can compete matched p2p with TR.

TR video will be up soon no blackouts/fadeaways, or 5 minute remasses on our own video

Clan wars challenge accepted?

I must warn you though, it forces you to stop when you have 0 members left in the fight.

Exactly, bro. Flame is not needed, so get out.

Zenith pulled nearly 3x the amount EX did. We're not taking all the credit and being ungrateful, we're just saying that THEY asked to team with us and THEY pulled less. Also, HY closed into you so it was basically Z + EX vs TR + HY (Even CT at some points);).

We're not trying to say we're better, we went out, had some fun and beat you guys. Take a chill pill. Ever since HY closed into you, you've gotten really cocky.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

I really thought it was closed for obvious propaganda, but nevermind I'll try to accept the things they're saying.

They made a topic of their perspective, whether or not it doesn't match yours, does not matter. Whether you both enjoyed the fight is the most important. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, no one cares what rank you "really" are. Like every opinionated person on this forum, no one wants to hear it other than the ones ranting.

Nice job.

I liked the part in the video where it showed 100 MM 1 hitting you. :D

Yeah, I hit BH instead of CLW and before I could tele out I was tbed and 1 banged. Gf life.

W6wg8.png

Josh stop trolling? Hahaha Just kidding. Anyways I really don't have to say anything, essentially all clans are part of other clans closing anyways. And just look at the videos to show what happened. GF TR respect.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Sucks you had to team, we could of had a clean 1v1, but the number were too much since Ex tagged along :/

Gj beating TR though, looked fun

It's not like CT hasn't teamed with CH against Z before, so I don't know why everyone's making such a fuss.

W6wg8.png

Video is edited in to the topic shows what happend, TR stop trying to claim it lol.

Thanks for all the positive comments :)

First of all how is it x4, we had 2 run ins.

Second you show in your own vid getting cleared to nothing at hill gap, and almost nothing at SC hill.

Whatever l people who can tell the difference between white and blue dots know what happened.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Video is edited in to the topic shows what happend, TR stop trying to claim it lol.

Thanks for all the positive comments :)

First of all how is it x4, we had 2 run ins.

Second you show in your own vid getting cleared to nothing at hill gap, and almost nothing at SC hill.

Whatever l people who can tell the difference between white and blue dots know what happened.

Im color blind, wat do.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS