Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zeniths last ever bh trip!

Lawson

2ecksv8.png

After a slow week i had some high hopes for today we massed up for todays p2p pk trip with 40 members, Exclusive asked us could they tag along with us and embark on our epic adventure into the world of mpc p2p! this raised our pull to 55 members! our first fight of the day was against TR we found them in Sc and asked for a fight they ran out and spread on the Gh we rushed out and spread wrapping around them puhing them of the hill before we could clear out the fight CT,FI rushed in.

344tezt.png

Zenith Starting: 55

Zenith Ending: 38

Tribulation Starting: 55

Tribulation Ending: 10?

344tezt.png

After our fight being crahsed we decided to ask TR for another fight this fight lasted for a good 40minutes, TR defended at the ghost hut trying to lure us into the gap, we spread into 2 teams and rushed both sides catching them off gaurd clearing them out and pushing them back to Fog were we battled it out for a good 20minutes. We had them cleared when Ctrl joined in the fun we called a regroup at sperm hill.

Zenith Starting: 53

Zenith Ending: 35 (before CT crashed.)

Tribulation Starting: 55?

Tribulation Ending: 10~

344tezt.png

After regrouping at sperm hill we rushed back to the lava gap to only find TR the fight moved to north bh were TR almost had us but our epic returners overwhelmed them and we took control of the north hill and pushed them off it calling clumps we quickly cleared them out, the victory was ours!

Zentith Starting: 37

Zenith Ending: 20

Tribulation Starting: 40

Tribulation Ending: 0

344tezt.png

We got word that TR was at north bh we quickly rushed up and spread out, we later found out they were fighting Fi sorry for crashing, we cleared there stragglers and hopped out.

Zenith Starting: 35

Zenith Ending: 35

Tribulation Starting: 20?

Tribulation Ending: 0

344tezt.png

SHOUTOUT TO EXCLUSIVE FOR JOINING US THIS EVENING!

Pictures:

110130134605.png

110130134605.png

110130160132.png

110130173448.png

110130205440.png

110130215727.png

110130215529.png

110130214234.png

110130214518.png

29mx8ck.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/zenithchannelnel

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol tr is madddd i bet.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

no flame but trib can pull 55?

have i been gone to long from the mpc division,

last time i saw trib was like pulling 22....

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Sucks you had to team, we could of had a clean 1v1, but the number were too much since Ex tagged along :/

Gj beating TR though, looked fun

We fought you saturday outnumberd 20+ noob.

No you didnt lol. We had +9 or something first two fights and like +2 last fight. Why did you guys team though, we pulled 41 people. We could have had a matched fight. We're pretty bad in P2P and so we just went out today and got lots of loot.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

no flame but trib can pull 55?

have i been gone to long from the mpc division,

last time i saw trib was like pulling 22....

they added 5 to our opts we had 50 during fights, but our peak was 54

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

^Vids up

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

^Vids up

/topic

And david, You have to be kidding me, 40 CT, and 55 Trib vs 50 Zenith. We got sandwhiched, and cleared u guys lvl 13. Than it looked like you guys were going to clear us, but our returning was amazing, and we took the win at clan wars. As you see no tribulation left. Goodfight.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I'm not claiming that we beat you today or anything. Every time we hit you, you were either fighting or had just finished fighting. We were too ***** to fight you one on one :( OR SHOULD I SAY TWO ON ONE (*COUGH* EXCLUSIVE *COUGH*). Jk :D Nice trip. I got so much loot from you guys.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I'm not claiming that we beat you today or anything. Every time we hit you, you were either fighting or had just finished fighting. We were too ***** to fight you one on one :( OR SHOULD I SAY TWO ON ONE (*COUGH* EXCLUSIVE *COUGH*). Jk :D Nice trip. I got so much loot from you guys.

respect for the mostly flame free post

TR just give up i mean you didn't clear us. we cleared you we have pictures/videos. the video blacks out because 40 minute fight can't be fit into a 9 minute video when there was more than fight. (atleast for us.)

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

^another vid

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png