Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM vs TLP - 1v1

Speshls

Well tonight both clans massed up a big amount of people. MM left our massing spot with 100 people or so and we went to hunt FOE. However FOE pulled 80? or so and TLP was told to have 110 so we decided to hunt them.

Scouts confirmed TLP in single and we were at dwarves so we ran north hoping they'd follow. They did and we set up and TLP rushed us. We caught them nicely unleashing tons of barrages onto them. Within seconds we evened up the opts & took the lead in the fight.

MM Starting: 300 opts

MM Ending: 180 opts

TLP Starting: 330 opts?

TLP Ending: 0 (either died or ran to single)

110130232700.png

110130232656.png

110130212901.png

110130212833.png

110130212815.png

For the next while MM leaders & TLP leaders argued about another fight but every time it came down to it TLP wouldn't rush. They had a defence & number advantage on MM so we obviously weren't going to give up any advantages we could pick up. In multiple worlds we had stand offs where we were in multi waiting for TLP but they wouldn't rush (fights at hills). Shame we couldn't get another fight.

Now after we ended TLP + FOE teamed up vs HF. We quickly remassed and HF's CC hit around 90 people quickly. As soon as this happened they left HF but we fought them at bh. When we arrived at BH it was MM + HF vs EOP + FOE + TLP vs Welfarers. The pure clans quickly got cleared out & left the fighting leaving it HF vs Welfs. HF then lured them to lava gap and MM + HF smashed welfarers quickly and sent them packing.

110130183234.png

110130183400.png

110130162413.png

110131001006.png

110131003255.png

110131003338.png

110131004638.png

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mains were sniping mm from the west, tlp from the east, so it wasn't as epic as it could of been.

But i was deeply disappointed that tlp wouldn't fight again at level 44 spider hill, or at sperm hill. it wasn't fun standing out there for 10+mins just waiting for them to come out.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

There was no TLP at bhb im pretty sure we were dismissed at that time.

There was a few sniping MM there... I love crank for one :thumbsup:

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

tlp had about 20 running around the lava so we didnt get ALL clumped in the small gap there, and the 20 running around were all killed by intercepting mains.

not a legit fight.

mm then proceeds to run and hide the rest of the trip, not going anywhere outside of safe unless they have an advantage.

cya in old wild.

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif

Goodjob MM

MM #1 F2p and P2p for the weekend

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

not #1, but gj on your pull :]

oh, who was?

There's no way to determine based on fights because there were no clean fights today. =[

We didn't claim #1. I still consider FOE #1 seeing as they are ******* beasts in full outs. May change in the future though.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

not #1, but gj on your pull :]

oh, who was?

There's no way to determine based on fights because there were no clean fights today. =[

We didn't claim #1. I still consider FOE #1 seeing as they are ******* beasts in full outs. May change in the future though.

I didn't mean overall, it'd be pretty crazy for you guys to claim that.

I meant for the day, hence my use of today.

I lvoe MM gets rocked weekly, comes out with HF and camps there **** and thinks your tough ****. Jesus Christ your brainwashed idiots.

Grats on w.e this topic shows (teaming with HF and camping)

u mad bro #Mayhem-force

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg