Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TR Sunday Pk Trip - Last Bh Trip

Farcast

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get cocky, you're #1 med because there's like 2 med clans that can even peak 35+ on sunday atm.

You have something going right now, if you're going to get cocky i'm telling you that will drag you into the sheetz.

finally roman using his resources to put together the clan i told him he could've had 5 months ago..

******* jewbaby -.-

Don't get cocky, you're #1 med because there's like 2 med clans that can even peak 35+ on sunday atm.

You have something going right now, if you're going to get cocky i'm telling you that will drag you into the sheetz.

finally roman using his resources to put together the clan i told him he could've had 5 months ago..

******* jewbaby -.-

He can get cocky all he wants after all that **** people have given Tribulation

So much for "what has Tribulation done since they opened" more than anything any clan you opened have now apparently

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Nice trip, weird to end the bh worlds in clanwars lol.

The second we spread for a runin with fatality Goopsquad was there from the east side, and Zenith from the west side.

An uncrashed fun event in clanwars was a fun way to end it.

Zenith pulled 40people? teamed with another clan and still got beat down

Great job taking on TWO clans at once TR!

:D

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

how do u pull 58 on a 62 ml.

54 on a 62.

Call it cleaning the memberlist,and if you want to get stingy there's still 10 unaccepted apps on our old site.

New site as of today www.rstribulation.com

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

He can get cocky all he wants after all that **** people have given Tribulation

So much for "what has Tribulation done since they opened" more than anything any clan you opened have now apparently

You're honestly the biggest moron i've had to dealt with yet. Congratulations ********.