Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First Impressions

Jay

How are you, PureWarfarians? It's day one of Wilderness and Free Trade - congratulations on helping make this possible, and then making it happen. I'm particularly happy for Sefket - he'd have done something terrible if this didn't go through.

I assume it's safe to say many of you already had at least a small taste of the changes. How did you like it?

Are you enjoying the old school style of wilderness?

Are you happy with the loot?

Has your clan done any unofficial trips already?

Have you given/received any substantial gifts yet?

One thing I noticed is that with every world having the wilderness, it's a little tough to find a 1v1 fight (granted, I tried for about 20 minutes). I imagine this'll pan out when certain worlds are established as edgeville pking worlds.

Post your initial thoughts and experiences with the update here. :jay:

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

For the first time in like 3 months I tried going on Runescape, and what do you know.. I can't even load the page. Oh well.

But how is it? Like it was prior to 07?

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

Like you stated before; it 's quite hard to find a fight if you're 50 - 60ish cb.

W17 is the best so far, and i've gone 2 - 0 for loots.

Jay come PK with me sometime, hit me up in #Negative k <3

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

i can hardly find any pures pkin in f2p?

only noobs round lvl 30

and all around my lvl are 40 def kids or mains...

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

I'm taking it in a different fashion, to why it took so long to bring this back. I feel like it's a slap in the face to us for making us bare with the horrible Multi-Volcano Bounty Hunter -> single Bounty Hunter -> non-pvp (PCL) -> PVP worlds -> BH worlds. It was a complete waste of time, money and just complete agony to the loyal players of the game's PVP aspect. Jagex should hold their heads in shame, they already know they made a big "oops" seeing as they brought it back.

Got my pure, Pker D O M, back and it has free mems on it=) The kid I sold it to x-fered like everything though, leaving around 2m to pk with (I know him irl and will give pass back)..

But my impressions were:

-Wow, these new hits (like 333, 523 and **** are SOO annoying..)

- P2P takes no skill

- 09ers are extremely retarded, and basically ask you, "you want my bank?".. They don't protect items lol..

- BEWARE... For all of us Old Schoolers, don't use climbing boots anymore, I thought g-maul protects over boots but I was somehow wrong??

Pretty impressed, I might play a bit for maybe a week, but defiantly not coming back to this game.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.