Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Less weekday run-ins now?

P0ke N Die

Just pked today and the loot was amazing in F2P, so many teams of mains omg. We all banked like 2m each in a few hours. Anyway, point I'm trying to make is...

Pure risk = 30-50k

Main risk = 200-250k

It was cool in the BH era because all you needed was a 25k risk to provide a decent loot, but it's going to be **** now. Plus people will be protecting rune scims so pure loots will count for **** all. Don't know bout you guys, but when we're out on the weekdays I'm just going to ignore all pure clans. Hit me up some mains and do it like it's 2007.

GO TO THE GREATER DEMONS, SNIPE ONE MAIN IN LIKE RUNE (G) THIKING HIS CLAN IS THE BEST. KILL HIM WITH LIKE 30 PEOPLE. FREE LOOT!

But seriously, after today I'm just really glad that pure clans won't have to rely on each other as much now. I mean you could go P2P on a saturday and still have a decent trip. I hope clan leaders stop their gay newfag attitude and stop hunting each other on weekdays, go hit up some mains and get some real ass loot. I can't be arsed with PKRIs on weekdays anymore.

BUT ON THE WEEKENDS, YOUR ASS IS MINE!

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Cheers, my clan which will remain unnamed has been avoiding other clans in the wilderness for the past month. Why? Because we're *******. Also, killing massed up mains/luring is a hell of a lot funner ;)

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

I know what you mean foe went out and made bank loot but we did run into some other pure clans in the busy worlds. I personally made 8mil yesterday

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Yeah, CP has been pking non stop since yesterday.

We've gotten so much loot.

Man i cant believe im saying this but this game is actually fun LOL

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I had eop scouted like 4 or 5 times yesertday but Mm were havin too much fun wrecking mains in P2P and making bank loot

Saw you kids running round with rapiers, i was scared.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

But seriously, after today I'm just really glad that pure clans won't have to rely on each other as much now. I mean you could go P2P on a saturday and still have a decent trip. I hope clan leaders stop their gay newfag attitude and stop hunting each other on weekdays, go hit up some mains and get some real ass loot. I can't be arsed with PKRIs on weekdays anymore.

amen m8

even on weekends if we had a group of mains scouted i'd prioritise fighting them straight away instead of getting a scout on a pure clan or using a spy to crash someone elses pkri. if that **** happens there's no-one to blame but the clan ranks who do it and ruin it for themselves.

grogsfinalnotext.png