Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control Saturday | 05.02.2011

P0ke N Die

yeah, we thought ct beat z before we crashed, great trip guys had big balls to rush us out opted <3

i dont want to put my screenies to shame -.-

110205152939.png

110205153150.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, we thought ct beat z before we crashed, great trip guys had big balls to rush us out opted <3

i dont want to put my screenies to shame -.-

110205152939.png

110205153150.png

How could we have not been there if you just killed our leader in photo #2?

Not to mention there's a member with our cape north of KFC.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

And also, I love to see how you put our opts higher than what they were! Just to make your clan look better. Congratz on ur win.

This guy always has something to say.

What were the actual ops then? I'm sure we'll gladly change it. Go ahead, attempt to belittle our win. Considering we had your CC count before every single fight, I'm sure our topic is correct lol

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

And also, I love to see how you put our opts higher than what they were! Just to make your clan look better. Congratz on ur win.

This is why I flame every post you make, your such an idiot, you try and hold onto anything you can in order to try and make an excuse, you lost and clearly need to get over it.

Control 10 - Zenith 0

This is why I flame every post you make, your such an idiot, you try and hold onto anything you can in order to try and make an excuse, you lost and clearly need to get over it.

Control 10 - Zenith 0

Where in this topic did I say we never lost. Once Again CT beat us you dumb retard. The opts just weren't correct. So don't call me an idiot, when you don't even know what your posting. All I'm saying if you had our cc counts, where your pictures at. :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

In the 2nd fight you didnt have the upper hand at all. We were dropping you like flys just as cp crashed. :thumbsup:

110205215623.png

how is that picture proving anything, seeing as how CC dots cover non cc dots. and also, all there is is 1 z spam and the rest are C spams so...?

ripwy.jpg