Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just Another Monday!

P0ke N Die

im8194.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

A large part of who we are as a clan is made up of our weekday events. Every day we go to both F2P and P2P servers and do some pking with around 20-30 people. We've never really thought of posting a topic about it before but since I'm bored, here's a topic. I don't have any picture of the pking right now because everybody went to bed but we were out for around 4 hours and stayed at around 20-25 people throughout the trip. We dropped like 10m worth of rune in World 57 and messed stuff up.

Videos:

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Bloody Vikingz

So we asked a few med clans for a PKRI but nobody accepted, then some new clan called Bloody Vikingz asked us if we wanted to fight. We were already out and so we accepted. They didn't have much and so we didn't bother massing up all of Control because it would have been unfair. Major props to BV for fighting us, I've never heard of you guys but you can pull and you are quite upcoming.

CT Starting - 23

BV Starting - 23

CT Ending - 23

BV Ending - 0

2zr1gqr.png

Images

110214165520.png

110214165751.png

110214172055.png

110214171534.png

war1-1.png

war2-1.png