Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~ Zenith Weeks ~ Ft. Fi. Bv. DF. Epk.

Turban

zenithbanner.png

344tezt.png

~ Monday ~

Well our Monday started off fighting to All + MightY BlOoDy ViKinGz IN Clan Warts. Well the reason for this because we wanted to test our abilities in staying organized with NO Voice Communication, and certainly this was the easiest and smoothest pick for us. Props to them for giving us a half decent fight, although we recked them. Netherless, nothing fancy

344tezt.png

~ Tuesday ~

Originally, we had a prep vs Trepidation ready however, there was misunderstanding for the rules, and it was suppose to be dangerous, and we wanted to see our clan do well, matched with real gear, as many people have been working on getting 90 Mage to return faster. Netherless, Defiance approached us at the right time for a prep, we gladly accepted, here are the results. Just to clarify, when we spammed want more, we wanted more rounds for practice, no flame intended.

344tezt.png

~ Wednesday ~

Well Seeing as we were off this week, we though this would be the perfect time for us to give some Country clans some fights. Strike Team but up a really really good fight despite being out-leveled a little bit. Nether-less it came a 2-1. Thanks For the Prep

344tezt.png

~ Friday ~

Well, after our win against Fatality 3-0 Last Week I think it was time for them to get revenge, and we accepted a prep with the same Rules as last week. We were heavily out leveled, and seeing as Fatality pulled 45 People, they had a good opportunity to sit there lowest levels, in which they did. Nether less, our Organization proved that levels don't matter. Thanks for The Prep Fatality, Sorry For No Pictures as i find them pointless (Video's #1).

Zenith Starting: 27

Zenith Ending: 19

Fatality Starting: 27

Fatality Ending: 0

344tezt.png

This Round Fatality clearly showed that there organization was better, nether less, Our calling was horrible, and Fatality gave it a good run, and won.

Zenith Starting: 27

Zenith Ending: 0

Fatality Starting: 27

Fatality Ending: 16-17

344tezt.png

The third and final round we wanted this win so badly, because we have prepared so hard for this prep, and was sick and tired of loosing to Fatality Numerous times in the previous months, and we proved them, we are Zenith!

Zentith Starting: 28

Zenith Ending: 13

Fatality Starting: 28

Fatality Ending: 0

344tezt.png

29mx8ck.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/zenithchannel

Topic Written by [Z]N0, Pm me for any Questions, or comments, or leave one below <3

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gud Pwnage

Fun :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

These preps were fun, glad we are doing preps throughout the week.

Dangerous Clan wars > Wildy

Why?

Because people cannot lie about opts, it WILL not get crashed. And mains will not crash it.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

logans a mean stingy robot. feeling hostile bro?

#hostility-rs

HEY BIC BOI!?!?! DO YOU WANT IN TOODAAAAY OR WHAT YOU MODA PUHK? jk its a team atm but i plan to spend that last of my tr days happy. gonna try to learn as much as possible before this happens broskis. why u NEED A TISSUE?

:\

#hostility-rs

HEY BIC BOI!?!?! DO YOU WANT IN TOODAAAAY OR WHAT YOU MODA PUHK? jk its a team atm but i plan to spend that last of my tr days happy. gonna try to learn as much as possible before this happens broskis. why u NEED A TISSUE?

Actually since your trying to recruit our members and people were trying to hide it, everyone understands to kb you on sight :thumbsup:

#hostility-rs

Actually since your trying to recruit our members and people were trying to hide it, everyone understands to kb you on sight :thumbsup:

they are my mates man. they ca choose whateve they want to do youcnt control anything they do and thats something you have to learn. you knid of remind me of a deuce i use to know. anyways gl in the future. honestly have nothing against tr only you. btw who told you hmmmmm? oh and also stop ddosing our site please. we havent harmed you in any way and plan to leave you alone.

:\