Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP+EOP vs. FI+CP [2/24/11]

Mayor

Nice job eop and tlp, Good work, looked like alot of fun, and thats wat matters.

SOLOOOOOOO #1

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gf you hit an unofficialtrip. yet again, tlp+eop #1 f2p.

i kept gettin ddos'd so i couldn't even ffight =[

=(

OT: Looked fun.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

teaming on a weekday and just teaming in general is stupid.

maybe you should quit clanning or runescape in general its a game.

shut up Davld is a legend, dumb newfag

i dont listen to cp they aint good for ****

You flamed CP and not me...? So you expect me to flame EoP and make this into 30pages. Stupid newfag, I'm too smart for that!

Rules for newfags: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

0.5) SHUT YOUR WHÖRE MOUTH

1.) Don't respond to anyone expect CP/Fi (You missed this one)

2.) Don't EVER and I mean EVER flame without permission. (You'll most likely drag your clan into it!)

3.) Don't post unless you feel you can manage on your own! (No one likes newfags)

4.) Hit (X) top right corner if you miss any of the above listed rules!

btw idiot how am i new im 100th mem while ur 139th GOOD FIGHT IDIOT

the fact you are ex OB, ex AX and current EoP

go back to suckling Solos testicles he might give you a treat

We started with 65 maximum, you can keep the fake opts because i guess thats how pure warfare works, i think we did good being outleveld and outnumbered thanks for the fight Eop and tlp ;)

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Fi and CP need to know what the facks going on when it comes to ruenscape pure clanning if they want to be like EOP......WHICH THEY DO

Kid FI and CP have never aspired to be like EOP...which is probably the absolute worst clan one could want to be like.

The past year and 1/2 has been pretty rough for FI but they have never come close to the immaturity, no-honor and high defense levels found within EOP. As for CP they just recently had a great month with really high opts but to be honest I've never seen them try and impress anyone outside of their own forums. EOP's not really the ideal clan to "want to be" so please stop sounding foolish.

Respect on a game... Maybe that's why your clan can't get out of this slump you're in. The mentality you show to your members is weak and not what it should be especially on a game hence why your clan is plain ****.

The process is only beginning. The more you run your mouth, the more crashing will occur. If you co-operate and fight like real men we may show mercy, that's totally dependent on your leaders decisions. Refer to the topics made by EoP in the past year and a half if you are clueless.

Yes, EoP has spies/leaks in every clan. Do I care? No. We put em to good use and I think you are missing the point of this game: to have fun, and my clan, and I speak for all the other leaders, have implemented a simple system for our members to have fun: Seek and Destroy.

Funny you say we're the most hated clan and we still get the most apps out of any clan lol, i guess fun pk trips play an important roll after all :P

You are right:

Fatality can't stop you from having no respect for the pure community.

Fatality can't stop you from having your members tele each day, and then still calling yourselves a Honor Clan.

Fatality can't stop you from hacking people, ddosing people, or having someone like Marty in your clan who's job it is to hack/ddos for you

Fatality can't stop you from going into clan's IRC's and paying off Members to spy for 10mill+

Fatality can't stop you from flaming everyday because you won something

Fatality can't stop you from brining mains to fights for that extra +5 advantage

Fatality can't stop you from being butt buddy's with another clan because that other clan just wants free loot

Fatality can't stop you from trying to hack other clan's sites or stealing important information each day

Fatality can't stop you from threating clans everyday to try and close the clan who was top 3 forever

See me and anyone else in this game can not stop you from doing what you do. Yes all that stuff works for your clan, and who ever goes along with it. However no matter what happens even if Fatality or any other clan pulls 5 to trips we all are still better then you no matter what flame you post after this response.

Anyone of the clans who have been here for 4 5 6 years no matter what are still better then you. You do everything in your advantage to get that +1 in your clan, or to walk into a fight knowing no matter what you will win. Each day when a rank of Eop try's to flame us we ignore it, and let you say it because we are still better then you. When a Ex Fatality member who left because of any reason and joins TLP, and starts to flame on PW each day we go ahead and let you do it.

This is the difference between Fatality, and any other clan who has to stoop down to EOP's level each day. We will always be better then you, because we Never had to go do any of thing's these clans do each and everyday. An no matter what even if our trips are ****, you hack our site, you get def on our leaders account we will still be better then you. Fatality and any other clan are not perfect, but we are the ones who made the pure community great. Then comes these type of people who turned the pure community into **** in a 2 year period because they have no self control or respect for anything but there own clan.

Now go ahead and flame me, my clan, or any other clan after reading this long and pointless topic that will blow over everyones heads. However just remember We Are Still Better Then You EOP or any other clan who teams with them to get free loot. Now go ahead and continue to act like yourselves and quote this response.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Respect on a game... Maybe that's why your clan can't get out of this slump you're in. The mentality you show to your members is weak and not what it should be especially on a game hence why your clan is plain ****.

The process is only beginning. The more you run your mouth, the more crashing will occur. If you co-operate and fight like real men we may show mercy, that's totally dependent on your leaders decisions. Refer to the topics made by EoP in the past year and a half if you are clueless.

Yes, EoP has spies/leaks in every clan. Do I care? No. We put em to good use and I think you are missing the point of this game: to have fun, and my clan, and I speak for all the other leaders, have implemented a simple system for our members to have fun: Seek and Destroy.

Funny you say we're the most hated clan and we still get the most apps out of any clan lol, i guess fun pk trips play an important roll after all :P

You are right:

Fatality can't stop you from having no respect for the pure community.

Fatality can't stop you from having your members tele each day, and then still calling yourselves a Honor Clan.

Fatality can't stop you from hacking people, ddosing people, or having someone like Marty in your clan who's job it is to hack/ddos for you

Fatality can't stop you from going into clan's IRC's and paying off Members to spy for 10mill+

Fatality can't stop you from flaming everyday because you won something

Fatality can't stop you from brining mains to fights for that extra +5 advantage

Fatality can't stop you from being butt buddy's with another clan because that other clan just wants free loot

Fatality can't stop you from trying to hack other clan's sites or stealing important information each day

Fatality can't stop you from threating clans everyday to try and close the clan who was top 3 forever

See me and anyone else in this game can not stop you from doing what you do. Yes all that stuff works for your clan, and who ever goes along with it. However no matter what happens even if Fatality or any other clan pulls 5 to trips we all are still better then you no matter what flame you post after this response.

Anyone of the clans who have been here for 4 5 6 years no matter what are still better then you. You do everything in your advantage to get that +1 in your clan, or to walk into a fight knowing no matter what you will win. Each day when a rank of Eop try's to flame us we ignore it, and let you say it because we are still better then you. When a Ex Fatality member who left because of any reason and joins TLP, and starts to flame on PW each day we go ahead and let you do it.

This is the difference between Fatality, and any other clan who has to stoop down to EOP's level each day. We will always be better then you, because we Never had to go do any of thing's these clans do each and everyday. An no matter what even if our trips are ****, you hack our site, you get def on our leaders account we will still be better then you. Fatality and any other clan are not perfect, but we are the ones who made the pure community great. Then comes these type of people who turned the pure community into **** in a 2 year period because they have no self control or respect for anything but there own clan.

Now go ahead and flame me, my clan, or any other clan after reading this long and pointless topic that will blow over everyones heads. However just remember We Are Still Better Then You EOP or any other clan who teams with them to get free loot. Now go ahead and continue to act like yourselves and quote this response.

Very well said 101 any clan that ddoses and hacks like eop would just make them sink down to eop's level.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

You all probably spent more time arguing on this topic than you did actually fighting. Get a grip lol, it's RuneScape.

Use to hate you back in 09 because of our CP vs Cy Rivalry

But you're alright

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Childish.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence