Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Conserning Full-Outs

imperial

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont believe it should be determined by friday/sat/sun trips or w/e, but if the clan declines the full out then (if it is actually legit) the clan who asked for it should take #1

You basically just admitted that mm is better than you at p2p

Good topic, although some averages seen don't particularly represent the majority of the clan.

Nigga just went full retard

Worst guy list

why dont u match us. Numbers dont mean anything, except on weekends.

Implying that numbers don't count towards overall strength of a clan.

Implying that weekends aren't significant.

Implying that you'd actually beat us matched opts.

WHY DONT U FULL-OUT US. LEVELS DONT MEAN ANYTHING, EXCEPT ON MATCHED PREPS.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Sorry, I could not read that.

All I got out of this post was

1. That CP is infact a med level clan look at our reqs and levels.

2. CT is rather butthurt over a clan with 30 less members declining their fullouts.

3. If you feel so confident go declare on a clan with ~110-120 man ml and see how you do.

UJUI2.png

Consistency is what determines #1, Full-Outs are great and all but they don't prove who is #1, Full-Out wars basically give a clan time to get their ex-members to attend and old retired folks etc. and it basically just results in a super high pull for the clans that are warring, then they go back to their normal pulls the weekend after and everything is the same as it used to be again. I will use CP and CT for example, CP and CT could have 1 full-out war, lets say CT wins, yes they could claim #1 but it doesn't actually mean they are #1, why? I'll tell you why, because CT and CP could have 4 full-out wars (one right after another)....and CT could win 2 of them, and CP could win two of them, whos #1 now? Nobody knows, it's not about winning 1 full-out war, it's about showing consistency week after week, and earning the #1 spot over a period of time...it just doesn't come right away.

Some clans use it as an excuse to be #1... "oh you haven't beat us in a full-out yet so we're still #1"....thats a load of bull, im not going to say any names but that one particular clan knows who they are.

thekingu.png

Hey guys, last time I checked a matched war was a prep, not a fullout :P

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Consistency is what determines #1, Full-Outs are great and all but they don't prove who is #1, Full-Out wars basically give a clan time to get their ex-members to attend and old retired folks etc. and it basically just results in a super high pull for the clans that are warring, then they go back to their normal pulls the weekend after and everything is the same as it used to be again. I will use CP and CT for example, CP and CT could have 1 full-out war, lets say CT wins, yes they could claim #1 but it doesn't actually mean they are #1, why? I'll tell you why, because CT and CP could have 4 full-out wars (one right after another)....and CT could win 2 of them, and CP could win two of them, whos #1 now? Nobody knows, it's not about winning 1 full-out war, it's about showing consistency week after week, and earning the #1 spot over a period of time...it just doesn't come right away.

Some clans use it as an excuse to be #1... "oh you haven't beat us in a full-out yet so we're still #1"....thats a load of bull, im not going to say any names but that one particular clan knows who they are.

Agree'd

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

This is how I interpreted this topic:

-Butthurt-

Zenith won't full out us because we're a YT masser clan and rely on numbers and we can't compete with CP or FI! WAT DO?!!??!?!

this kid is mad

lol@ zenith spamming matched cuz they can only pull 25 now :teehee:

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

I love how someone whose first language clearly isn't english gets flamed for having bad grammar.

I also am unable to understand how you managed to go from a decent question to a full-out flame war.

OT: I believe that there should be some sort of criteria, which would allow to determine who is #1.

It could be a war, a combination of events, a mini...it could be w/e.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Well Considering CP Is HPC , There Is No-Way They Are Med, CTRL Would Take #1 MPC With Ease

CP is not high.

3 weeks Malice will run MPC

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

CP is more of a med level clan, in my opinion CTRL is the #1 med level clan and they prove it EVERY single week in the wilderness respect to them.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

why dont u match us. Numbers dont mean anything, except on weekends.

Implying that numbers don't count towards overall strength of a clan.

Implying that weekends aren't significant.

Implying that you'd actually beat us matched opts.

WHY DONT U FULL-OUT US. LEVELS DONT MEAN ANYTHING, EXCEPT ON MATCHED PREPS.

No were implying that it wouldn't be a fair fight because of your guys numbers. Sure if it was like -5 we would fight you, but fighting +20 wouldn't really go to well. We'll do a matched prep, but just wait until were out of this slump. Than will full out you :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

CP has only a 80+ Stat Req yet we compete with Hpc all the time and we're one of the best clans at matched ops.

Pm [CP]8loodyarcher if interested in any fights

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Just Wondering Why Do You Capitalize Every Word Like This. It's Very Irregular.

Malice just recently had a full out, but the reasons you're presenting are completely correct.

Malice isn't really a clan.. idiot

OT: Why you trolling him he obviously isnt english. He stated in the topic he had bad grammer. And he is write , CTRL is #1 med.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

It's 2011, the wilderness has returned, who needs full outs when you can just get bank every saturday (and sunday now) :thumbsup:

yeah dude rune scims ar ebank loot :whistling: :whistling:

losing claws....................................however