Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith Vs [C]on[T]rol - 20 Minute F2P Prep [ Matched ]

Hormone

I'd like to thank you guys for the fight, it was fun. I don't blame you guys for our members disconnecting and it's something that I am looking into right now. I just spoke with KJ and it turns out that Zenith members were disconnecting also.

Good job though, I hope your recruitment week gets you a big pull on saturday so we can have some 50v50 fights :)

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting turn of events... Though Control would've won in the wilderness because they are truly #1 Med.

yh #1 mpc cause they pull more i dont think if you get beat matched ops means your quit #1

E was #1 and they were all numbers, your point is invalid.

stop Zenith dickriding foo

SThNd.png

#TLP | www.TLP-RS.org | Pures 'til the end

An interesting turn of events... Though Control would've won in the wilderness because they are truly #1 Med.

yh #1 mpc cause they pull more i dont think if you get beat matched ops means your quit #1

E was #1 and they were all numbers, your point is invalid.

stop Zenith dickriding foo

Im not in zenith or Control but your an idiot so get off this topic, oh and E was far from all numbers.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

Mini wars make you #1 f2p med.

Congratulations, you have proved something.

Thank you davld, also our unit of pack yaks and helm of nets also help out a lot as well

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

I would like to see a bigger opt matched fight with a one defence cap so it's an even playing field.

Good job Zenith, keep going strong

Would be cool to see.

Goodjob Zenith.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Good fight guys, truly. I am sorry about the people on this topic claiming that zenith is #1 med. Just ignore them. I completely understand it was a prep.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

I'd like to thank you guys for the fight, it was fun. I don't blame you guys for our members disconnecting and it's something that I am looking into right now. I just spoke with KJ and it turns out that Zenith members were disconnecting also.

Good job though, I hope your recruitment week gets you a big pull on saturday so we can have some 50v50 fights :)

Thanks for the flame free comment, I hope for the same aswell :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Nice job Z, keep it up

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Clan wars is always going to be the best way to test which of the clans is better in a matched fight, so saying wildy or no thnx is just for kids scared to match.

Then again, a 16v16 is just a miniwar and proves nothing in my eyes, get a bigger prep to see who's actually the better matched clan.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.