Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP P2P Trip [3/16/11]

-Toxine-

corruptpures.png

IRC: #Clan-CP

Forums: http://www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com

Memberlist: http://www.runehead....php?clan=ceepee

cptube.png

cpstripox8.png

Today Corrupt Pures peaked at 46 and had fights vs Control, Zenith, Chaotic, and Defiance.

cpstripox8.png

Corrupt Pures vs Defiance

Started out our trip by hitting Defiance who were heading towards CA. We quickly cleared them up and banked our loot.

CP : 42 -> 42

DF : 32 -> 0 (Scouted)

cpstripox8.png

Corrupt Pures vs Zenith

We got word that Zenith were fighting Control at south west steps. After hopping to their world we held the alley from single. After a few minutes of back and forth sniping we ran in and ate anything in our way. With about 10-15 Zenith members left, Foe rushed. Zenith will probably claim to have had 20? but pretty sure CT can vouge that there were near to none.

CP : 45 -> 39

Z : 40-> 0

cpstripox8.png

Corrupt Pures vs Control

After banking our free loot from Z, we looked around for a pkri, asking anyone and everybody around our pull. We finally got word that CT were waiting for us at Sw bh steps, ready to gwas us along the right side of the steps. Instead we ran from the left and quickly flanked around them. Just as our fun started, we got word that Foe logged in so we quickly ran into crater just as Eop and Foe rushed SW steps.

CP : 40 -> 40

CT : 30 -> 5?

cpstripox8.png

Corrupt Pures vs Chaotic

Chaotic asked us a pkri and we gladly accepted. We had a little group walking to our main fall in which consisted of maybe 20 CP, and Chaotic rushed them. Getting word of this , the rest of us rushed and cleared them up.

CP : 35 -> 32

CH : 25 -> 0

cpstripox8.png

Corrupt Pures vs Zenith

Coming towards the end of our trip, we got word that Zenith and FI were in a intense battle. With nothing to do we roamed around looking for tasty loot. As we got there, Fi and Z were getting different regroups. We flanked Z from the western side of GDZ and pushed them all the way to new gate. After a hour of doing this they started returning with dds and water staff with a few barrages. THANKS FOR LOOT!

CP : 35 -> 30

Z : 35 -> Few ranks 1 iteming

cpstripox8.png

Big thanks to the clans that fought us respectfully and didn't run away today, Control, Chaotic, Defiance.

cpstripox8.png

PICTURES!

Master Rhys

110305030813.png

110306180504.png

110306233030.png

110306152249.png

110306155430.png

110306160342.png

110306165306.png

110306165541.png

110306165612.png

110306164034.png

110306165307.png

110306182945.png

110306225345.png

110306230254.png

110306212255.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Was fun

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

um excuse me but you didnt clear us zenith rushed with your capes on and we took off to 1v1, hardly clearing us. but w\e makes ur topic better GOODJOB CP!

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

nice how come you guys switched back to your old capes?

Although they'e harder to get, as a clan we prefer them more then our Team-7 capes.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

oh wat, thats who looked like carnage today lols,

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

oh wat, thats who looked like carnage today lols,

nah they werent the ones. cp uses hostility capes but they use wiz hat. hostility uses turquoise hat.

Hostility uses CP capes.

Clan History check.

Untitled5t65345.png