Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destroying Clans Since 2010.

Duval

chaotic-1636054.png

Chaotics P2P Trip

..::Videos::..

Chaotic being a really decent P2P Clan set out with high hopes, as i woke up today 5mins before mass after staying up all night playing League of Legends. i saw my irc peaking at about 70 all together and at the end of the mass we our best pull in the 1week we have been open 32!

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

..::Fight1::..

EF+iS vs EO vs HT vs Ch

Start/End

Chaotic - 32/27

EF+iS - 21/0

EO - 18/0

HT - 6/0

With my leak in EO we knew they pulled around 21-22 with the help of iS, getting ready to fight EF and Eo we wanted them both b\\c Bravey threatened to rat my computer through my IP and Trent told me he was going to clear us all weekend. we rushed up through the gap at hills spreading and pushed quickly. Clearing up the eF and working our way to EO HT came for black up. wasnt smart instead it gave us more loots to walk back to edge with. Goodfight World wonderful job Chaotic

110306150409.png

110306150305.png

gfEO.png

efcleared.png

ChaoticSmallBannerv3.png

..::Fight2::..

Chaotic - 28/15

EO+Is - 17~ ish ?

EF - 20ish?

Sko - 15ish

dF - 25/10~

Tr - 25?

War - 15?

This fight was rather funny, Getting a pm from my leak with a convo between Sko and Eo there plan was this \"Chaotic wont come out unless your out so go spread on Sperm and we will rush\" understanding this was going to be another Sko+ef+eo+is+ht battle we thought hey WHAT they hell lets go. Rushing EO at Sperm there black up took a little to long to show up and we had EO down to 3 ppl before the other 90000 clans hit. Getting a north to south spread from sperm to lava we pushed east on the now Sko+Eo+is+ht . Clearing them rather easy well not completely cleared but like 10 left to our 23 EF calls upon dF . Seeing the 25 dF capes rush us i called for a push back west and get a spread. dF taking our bait followed us leaving Sko+ef+eo+is+ht and allowing us to hulk smash them to regroup at bone yard. Pushing the other 3 clans again i finally called a regroup at bone yard not knowing the 20~ dF regroup was waiting we hold hard and spec out alot of kids, as the 8 ppl held there ground for our 18 man regroup at Ca \"so no one called a win we kept 8 ppl there to tank on brews\" war and Tr came in and and we just ran and logged with our bank loots.

110306155459.png

110306160415.png

110306225733.png

gfdf.png

Good job to all clans and Wonderful Job Chaotic. See everyone Next Weekend!

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

goodjob!

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Some of the information is false. We never teamed with inspiration. Trent wasn't even on today. You beat us once on our first fight, but on the 2nd fight we still had a strong 15+. EF had control north of sperm hills through east while you guys were on the west hills fighting another clan. We didn't wanted to interrupt so we went south and fought EO and some other clans. Then TR rushed in and cleared us ):. Anyways that was our first ever p2p trip, was fun and I am also glad you guys had fun, too.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

sorry that war with ht in it wasnt what happened. ht ended pulling 20 today on our first p2p and ef asked us to help against eo+ir+sko at sperm. we rushed in and then you guys came and crashed

we got our returners to regroup at ghost hut and we basically held off ur 15 with our 5 at ghost hut until zenith crashed. gj ht =D

:\

Hi, nice job Chaotic, decent pull of 32, and nice picture of Turmi0n sitting there running away with his loot, same with Camel lol.

However it seems like there's a lot of hate and animosity goin' around the thread so let's tidy up shall we ^^.

Any flames or baits after this post will result in a warn. Don't think I won't use the Force.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Again, to HT/WAR/EF/EO/I if you get crashed by CH, or feel like Ch is being annoying, feel free to PM me |Dave| or another TR rank ;) We'll come clean up, f2p or p2p.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Again, to HT/WAR/EF/EO/I if you get crashed by CH, or feel like Ch is being annoying, feel free to PM me |Dave| or another TR rank ;) We'll come clean up, f2p or p2p.

no worries bro. ht can handle them rawr! anyways can u please stop trying to get laeks on us? oh and i want money from roman for hacking my account! tis was not a nice thing

:\

no worries bro. ht can handle them rawr! anyways can u please stop trying to get laeks on us? oh and i want money from roman for hacking my account! tis was not a nice thing

nop