Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PURES opinions about addy/30+ def?

Dax

Why do you guys keep making topics as if we're actually pures lol, every clan here is a main clan thats too much of a coward to admit it

Except Malice & Mayhem Makers.

#mayhem-makers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you guys keep making topics as if we're actually pures lol, every clan here is a main clan thats too much of a coward to admit it

I don't see the point in accepting 20 defence but not 30. Sure there has to be a line where it stops and 20 is a reasonably sensible point to stop it, but 20 can't be considered pure if 30 isn't lol. I know a lot of people got 20 defence during the bh crater era, although clans did accept it before this, so there's always been a problem with defence in the pure world. This isn't a new thing, just an increase in benefits for 20/30 defence has made it more common and therefore led to more topics like this complaining about it.

Anyone considered lowering reqs below 20 defence? I know a few clans have tried it such as Purity but it wasn't so successful. Even if MM were to stop accepting 20 defence I think it would be a huge step forward as a lot of what they do is copied by other pure clans.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

I don't see the point in accepting 20 defence but not 30. Sure there has to be a line where it stops and 20 is a reasonably sensible point to stop it, but 20 can't be considered pure if 30 isn't lol. I know a lot of people got 20 defence during the bh crater era, although clans did accept it before this, so there's always been a problem with defence in the pure world. This isn't a new thing, just an increase in benefits for 20/30 defence has made it more common and therefore led to more topics like this complaining about it.

Anyone considered lowering reqs below 20 defence? I know a few clans have tried it such as Purity but it wasn't so successful. Even if MM were to stop accepting 20 defence I think it would be a huge step forward as a lot of what they do is copied by other pure clans.

Me too, I don't see the point of accepting 30 if not 40. 40 has more bonuses thus more pure yet 30 def is accepted.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Me too, I don't see the point of accepting 30 if not 40. 40 has more bonuses thus more pure yet 30 def is accepted.

There is a huge jump in defence bonus between 40 and 30. The defence bonus between 20 and 30 is the least between any 10 levels under 40. My view is not that 30 defence should be accepted into pure clans, I think 20 shouldn't be accepted, but accepting 20 is (statistically) worse than 30.

Edit: Just read Pierz post, this is true

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

dont care

word

the clan discussion section is a broken record

Idk why its still playing :(

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

MM accepts 25 defence so I don't see that much of a difference between 25 and 30. MM are just a bunch of hypocrites and are afraid to admit it.

where do u take it from that mm accepts 25 def and that any1 in mm has it?

Good luck FOEOP :D

Well mm is the last pure clans, rest are addy pures and there should be separate forum from them known as addy warfare

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

How about everyone who says "oh there's no pure clans anymore" go compete with main clans and finally end your clan's miserable existance so we don't need to go back and forth with this garbage.

1-25 is how pures are defined, this was set by MM/foe long before everyone else decided to crawl out of the abyss and start to make rediculous statements about 30 def being more pure ect.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

How about everyone who says "oh there's no pure clans anymore" go compete with main clans and finally end your clan's miserable existance so we don't need to go back and forth with this garbage.

1-25 is how pures are defined, this was set by MM/foe long before everyone else decided to crawl out of the abyss and start to make rediculous statements about 30 def being more pure ect.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png