Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PURES opinions about addy/30+ def?

Dax

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-25 is how pures are defined,

"the last pure clan left defines pure as 1-25 defence"

all hope is lost

also, 2k9r.

I've been in MM since 2007 so there goes your 2k9 spew. Say what you want, but that's what pure is right now. You have 1, 10 and 20 which is widespread (although I'm not a supporter of 20 def) and 21-25 acts as a buffer for 20 def mistakes. That's how it is, that's how it has been since Wanted, so deal with it. A line has to be drawn, and 25 is where it is drawn. Justifying the use of anything higher and you're just making it worse.

1, 10 and 20 is widespread, yet every clan bar yours accepts 30?

The line is drawn at 25, yet every clan bar yours accepts 30?

If you're basing what is "pure" off popular opinion, you're way off bud.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

mm has under 20/160 members with 20-25 def, those members are maxed, or near maxed out/are oldschool/have history with the clan.

The difference is that almost every other clan openly accepts new recruits with 25-30 defence, those members, in most cases, like sandra (like roses) are 30 def, 60 att and 80 str. Thats where the issue is, hypocracy is another issue.

We have no 25 defence members noob!. I believe the highest defence in MM is korrawi who is 22/23 lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

mm has under 20/160 members with 20-25 def, those members are maxed, or near maxed out/are oldschool/have history with the clan.

The difference is that almost every other clan openly accepts new recruits with 25-30 defence, those members, in most cases, like sandra (like roses) are 30 def, 60 att and 80 str. Thats where the issue is, hypocracy is another issue.

Actually it's 40 def, 40 att and 82 str :thumbsup: and I haven't been in any clan with that account after Epidemic closed, so I got it 40 def and quit it. So you are wrong, like almost always :P !

heartline8.gif

mm doesnt accept 30 def, and they are #1 p2p and f2p in the 39def- division. nuff said

That's because MM only accepts 1-25 defence and 40+ defence rofl

i actually lol'd

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

Well mm is the last pure clans, rest are addy pures and there should be separate forum from them known as addy warfare

Didn't the clan you lead have like 10 addy daddies? So don't go anti-addy and d*** ride MM's leaders cuz you are mad that Zenith got smart and got some REAL leaders. And i heard during trips you got muted just like every other member of Zenith and you was the leader any truth to that?

To MM - Who cares you don't accept 30 def? That doesn't mean that it isn't pure, we aren't living in MM's world or care what MM does! If we were then we would be a brunch of no life cocky idiots. We don't care if you are the last pure clan because it is a GAME, i think y'all need to learn that.

xdf1vq.png

Well mm is the last pure clans, rest are addy pures and there should be separate forum from them known as addy warfare

Didn't the clan you lead have like 10 addy daddies? So don't go anti-addy and d*** ride MM's leaders cuz you are mad that Zenith got smart and got some REAL leaders. And i heard during trips you got muted just like every other member of Zenith and you was the leader any truth to that?

To MM - Who cares you don't accept 30 def? That doesn't mean that it isn't pure, we aren't living in MM's world or care what MM does! If we were then we would be a brunch of no life cocky idiots. We don't care if you are the last pure clan because it is a GAME, i think y'all need to learn that.

Proudly put, i've lost interest in pures all together you can **** ride each others clans all you want, till then, i'll be in #Paradise

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

Funny thing is MM accepted a 30 def pure before.

name him ape!

c0nqu1stad0r

he was mm before he got 30 def.

boom.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.