Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Unoffical F2P Saturday

likdiknigga

2ecksv8.png

Well No clans Did sign up's at all this week " besides ct" or where even planning to go out but around noon EST we got word that negative/EF/CT/CP might all be coming out with around 25 on and a lot wanting to do some type of event we made started up an unofficial f2p trip We peaked at 30 This wasn't bad at all we heard CT massed up a lot just for us love how you guys want to see us in f2p wild so much <3. but during this 2 hour long F2p unofficial trip we got the drop on EF/CT/CP/BV was alot of fun.

v1d8f.png

.:Video:.

v1d8f.png

We got word from our source CT were roaming around Hills at first we heard they had 28 right before we rushed our little friend from CT said wait we have 40 at this point we had 25 and didn't want to giving ct any loot We quickly Hopped to world 136 where Ef was walking around clueless we went to sperm hill and waited Ef without knowing walked right on us and the fight started. 3 Minutes after the fight started BV rushed in from the north we quickly called a movement to the west and had everyone get range out when CT rushed down with 35 we ran down to ghost hut and held it while the other 3 clans still where fighting CT walked down to ghost hut and we began to fight. we held the east for a while but 2 minutes into this fight BV rushed from the north hitting both clans we quickly east then up a couple levels re-potted and rushed from the north clearing out the rest of CT we then started hitting BV but they went to single.

Zenith Starting: 30

Zenith Ending: 20

Control Starting: 35

Control Ending: 0

Exiled force starting:20

Exiled force ending:0

BV starting:25

BV ending:15

v1d8f.png

We quickly hopped and banked after a good 10 minutes of remassing we found that EF was back at world 136 about to do a run in vs BV wanting to get more action off these to we hopped quickly at level 16 east's. When we got there we logged right beside EF they ran at the ghost hut and defended we quickly potted up and went for them We took control of this fight right away got inside them with scims and flooded the screen majority of them where cleared when we dipped east because of control coming to crash i would say they had 5 left.

Zenith Ending: 25

Exiled force starting:20

v1d8f.png

After Going to single Cp walked right up beside us and asked us to team on Control We simply said OK rush them first and they did. we rushed out to find CP/CT/BV all in a huge cluster around sperm focusing on CT majority of this because we love them so much there like little brother's to us. After about a minute CT was Cleared EF was then rushing from the south we quickly turned our attention at them with only 15 people they didn't put up much of a fight. As we where clearing EF out BV and CP where both Fighting it out on the north hill We Then Re-potted and rushed it clearing out what was left of BV and Then fighting CP they rushed at sperm hill trying to get organized we quickly got on top of them and took control of it. After a good fight on The tip of sperm hill for about 5 minutes CP had about 10 left with our 17 then BV rushed in clearing what was left of them out and then they dipped out we then walked east and walked down.

Zenith Ending: 15

Control:35

Control:0

Exiled force starting:15

Corrupt Pures Starting: 25

Corrupt Pures Ending: 0

BV starting:25

BV ending:20

v1d8f.png

Pictures:

110312135446.png

110312135435.png

110312135327.png

110312150212.png

110312150233.png

110312155820.png

110312135335.png

110312135602.png

110312145029.png

110312144956.png

110312143923.png

3TRex.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/zenithchannelnel

110301183546.png

Another legend speaks the truth..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoulda stayed out a bit longer, would have been fun to fight you guys :c

Good job on your unofficial saturday

ps. Tell Jake: **** you

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

good job zenith :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

good job zenith, seeing as p0ke n die2 likes to call me at 2 am from england and delete and hack my mm forum account, and also hacking an changing every admins password on zeniths site, when he needs to focus things like getting his clan out of a slump before he has to go to college.

:/

110301183546.png

Another legend speaks the truth..

good job zenith, seeing as p0ke n die2 likes to call me at 2 am from england and delete and hack my mm forum account, and also hacking an changing every admins password on zeniths site, when he needs to focus things like getting his clan out of a slump before he has to go to college.

lol, gj z

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

wtf how did he get ur number wtf

fun trip gf everyone

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

We beat you at sperm hill after killing CT, BV, and EF. I don't know what your talking about lol. Show some proof, but you obviously don't have any.

Also, heard you lost to CT

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

We beat you at sperm hill after killing CT, BV, and EF. I don't know what your talking about lol. Show some proof, but you obviously don't have any.

Also, heard you lost to CT

Indeed, we LAN DANCED all over you kids

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

sure, this will be a bump from you, but lets clear some things up while we're early up on this topic. the only time you beat CT was when you had BV teaming with you. funnily enough when they "rushed down to the fight" they had the spam off blue capes in cc, and a BV rank pmed me telling me that they were told zenith needed help. So why post a topic of faked information on an unofficial trip in the first place?

ripwy.jpg

you're srs making up fake info on a friday topic? How desperate can you get. You guys teamed with EF, BV, in order to take out ct + cp.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

This topic makes me giggle. Also looks like your Josh wrote this judging by the terrible grammar lol, anyhow thanks for the plugin, the sign ups didn't mean **** if you're spy payed attention to the forums you'd see we made it unofficial. Anyways nice job teaming with Bv just to have a chance against us XD. Looks like another topic of propaganda to me :/ Whatever makes you feel better Z ;D

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg