Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top 3 Leaders You Look Up To

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The leader of the clan that has maintained top 5 without a clan closing into them within a year.

ya but that leader also recruits on battlescape

mans gota do what a mans gota do

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

this is the gayest topic i've ever seen

Pure ur just mad cause u make **** topics. :yes:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Leaders look up to me.

1. Tlp Leadership

2. Tlp Leadership

3. WAR Leadership

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

Leaders look up to me.

1. Tlp Leadership

2. Tlp Leadership

3. WAR Leadership

Thank you :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

drunk just takes practicality into another level, its so inane and simple that it just works, same with chain, because thats not what cp was ever about and at the same time thats why it ever became #1 before. Cp before wil and me left were just nutjobs who were the greatest at what they did but never told anyone or advertised about it.

I don't think I can admire anyone else's patience since cp is nightmare mode to lead and every other single leader mentioned above would have failed with it the first year and called it quits

ooooh:

Duval- Taught me everything i needed to know about clanning. Never missed an event and liked to publicly humiliate his members when they raged at him. I will never forget that moment after the trip when this new guy was raging at duval and everyone was laughing then he got told to be unmuted. So duval could flip **** on him.

P0ke- Whatever his history is; all i know he is a good leader. He keeps calm and does the best for his members. He tries to make every event fun for his clan; which what a good clan is meant to do.

Xpnkrockemox- The only reason i didn't join war was because some guy introduced me into chaotic. I love the way he leads his clan and the mentality to always have fun whatever happens.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

ooooh:

Duval- Taught me everything i needed to know about clanning. Never missed an event and liked to publicly humiliate his members when they raged at him. I will never forget that moment after the trip when this new guy was raging at duval and everyone was laughing then he got told to be unmuted. So duval could flip **** on him.

P0ke- Whatever his history is; all i know he is a good leader. He keeps calm and does the best for his members. He tries to make every event fun for his clan; which what a good clan is meant to do.

Xpnkrockemox- The only reason i didn't join war was because some guy introduced me into chaotic. I love the way he leads his clan and the mentality to always have fun whatever happens.

Thanks alot :P

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

drunk just takes practicality into another level, its so inane and simple that it just works, same with chain, because thats not what cp was ever about and at the same time thats why it ever became #1 before. Cp before wil and me left were just nutjobs who were the greatest at what they did but never told anyone or advertised about it.

I don't think I can admire anyone else's patience since cp is nightmare mode to lead and every other single leader mentioned above would have failed with it the first year and called it quits

Not trying to start an arguement or anything but a good leader makes progression- not maintain.

My top 3 leaders:

Ivp; Her strive to be the best and her ability of execution easily puts her at the top of my list. She is a genius in-game but her true strength is how she runs a clan. The mind-set her speeches and decisions gave off was perfect and everything you would need to have a clan that stomps its opponents and makes progression.

James; He was everything to Fi and I believe that is what makes a great leader, great. He ran his clan perfectly and knew exactly which decisions would be for the better or worse. He was a great leader in all aspects and kept his clan on top for the time-being he was active.

Cha0s Pur3; Very much like James, he played a huge role in his clan. He lead FOE in their prime and made the most out of his clan. He was a great community leader and kept social problems in his clan to a minimum. He had a shitload of experience and he brought up Foe perfectly.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Not trying to start an arguement or anything but a good leader makes progression- not maintain.

My top 3 leaders:

Ivp; Her strive to be the best and her ability of execution easily puts her at the top of my list. She is a genius in-game but her true strength is how she runs a clan. The mind-set her speeches and decisions gave off was perfect and everything you would need to have a clan that stomps its opponents and makes progression.

James; He was everything to Fi and I believe that is what makes a great leader, great. He ran his clan perfectly and knew exactly which decisions would be for the better or worse. He was a great leader in all aspects and kept his clan on top for the time-being he was active.

Cha0s Pur3; Very much like James, he played a huge role in his clan. He lead FOE in their prime and made the most out of his clan. He was a great community leader and kept social problems in his clan to a minimum. He had a shitload of experience and he brought up Foe perfectly.

A great leader does both then?

wutever clan im in????????????????

That's basically this topic. Shoulda made a poll =/. I'm not some nutcase that has unlimited time, so I'll just put..

3 hit u pure

Drunkin r2h

`Rage

was in CP, I don't like FOE, MM, EOP, CT, etc leadership, or do not know who leads them.. =[ Too many changes

lukeykinns.jpg

Dave - My favorite leader ever, this guy was ******* legit. I joined FOE to people like him always knew how to handle a situation.

Connor - Guy knew how to handle the clan as well, he might have had an annoying voice to some but was the best warlord for ages.

Speshls - Short time in MM and this guy is amazing, funny and he knows how to lead.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org